Author's Note

Hey Guys,

        I hope you've been enjoying the story and if you have any critiques or if you didn't like how something went, please comment or message me! I know how annoying these author's notes can be, but I really wanted to talk to you guys!

            So if any have you have been on Instagram or Twitter, you've probably seen that Nathan and Ariana have stopped following each other. Also, that there have rumors that Nariana are over (WHICH  I HATE). I know that when that rumor about them breaking up during that interview was fake because the reporter got Jai and Nathan mixed up and he asked her the sloth she got Nathan (which she really got Jai) she told him that he was way behind and they are now good friends. He thought she was talking about Nathan and reported that they broke up, which they didn't. All the gossip websites believed him and soon everyone was in on the act. But on the photoshoot of Teen Vogue's February issue which was quite recent. Check out the link and look how cute they arehttps://twitter.com/TWNewsTeam/status/415397433062195200/photo/1, Nathan was with her and they were all over each other. 

          I wasn't worried until Nathan and Ariana unfollowed each other on Twitter and Instagram and Ariana followed Jai. Personally, all I could think of was WHY WOULD SHE FOLLOW THAT DAWG! So please if you know if anything happened please message me or comment! I'm waiting for one of them to get interviewed and asked about it which should happen after New Years! We might even get pics of them because they are both going to be in Japan for some concerts!! :) 

         If you've read this whole note, you are awesome and I love you! Again, hope you are enjoying the story! If you want another Nariana story, just give me an idea!! Love you! BYEE