Chapter Fifty-Four (54)

~*~Time Skip Two Months Later~*~

Owens p.o.v

I laid on top of Tyler, my face on his chest, and his arms wrapped around me.

"You know we have like a ton of homework, from the tutor, if we dont get started... Well probably fail and not graduate, and its late"

I shrugged, "We're... moving s...soon," we deserve a break every now and then.

And now is our break, all we do is work. I dont understand how we are not ahead of everybody.

And with moving and everything, its just a big headache.

Tyler and I will be put into a public school down in the sunny state California.

Yes, California. Far away from here, just like my mom, and Tyler wanted, I would of been comfortable here, but no. It was to much of a risk for my safety to stay here, with Sean, still roaming around some where.

Tylers mom had agreed and let him go, as well, he'll be staying with my mom, and me, and I guess every month she will pay 'Child support' and a little extra every now and then, until we get back onto our feet, from the big move.

Sighing, I pressed my lips on Tylers, getting an immediate reaction, getting Tyler to moan into my mouth, I sat on his abdomen.

Life has gotten so much easier. Im glad everybody is here for me. I think I would of died without them.

"Are you OK?" he mumbled against my lips,

And I pulled away looking at him, like right at him. "Yah... Life has just... Evolved," I stated truthfully,

"How so?" he cocked a brow,

"You... my mom, me, everybody. Life," I sighed, putting my forehead on his.

"Is that a good thing?"

I nodded my head smiling,

"Chubby cheeks," he pinched my cheeks,

"I... Ill..." I sat there thinking, "Ill bite you," I glared, and he laughed. Bringing my mouth down to a spot on his neck, I started to suck, bite, nibble and lick the spot right between his shoulder blade,

"Owen," he moaned, withering underneath me, he put his hands on the back of my now, longer, hair keeping me sucking on his special spot. "S... S... S... Stop," he stuttered, shivering, I smirked against his skin, until he flipped us over.

"No fair!" I whined, looking at his new hickey.

Mine.

He unbutton my shirt and ran his hands up my chest. "Mine," he growled, and I laughed.

We've only had sex once... I dont know if he wants to do it again, but damn. That hurt, and well pleasureful, so I kind of hope we do it again soon... But if not, oh well.

But the worst part about it was my mom, you know how embarrassing that was? And Tyler wouldnt stop bugging me either.

I would rather of had her throw condoms at me.

Because she knew I would be bottom. OK, I understand that but... Wow. That was horrible, and now all Tyler is saying is that with any relationship, I would always be bottom, even if I was the only person he was with, he still meant it. Because nobody would be smaller than me--and not like that.

"Gimme a kiss?" he pouted above me, and I nodded.

He lowered his head down to mine, pushing his lips softly against mine, rubbing his hands slowly up and down my sides. I arched my back uncomfortable as I started to get uncomfortable in my pants, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, I started to grind myself into him furiously, I loved the feeling. Especially now because he was in sweats. I bit my bottom lip as I felt a moan starting to bubble up my throat.

He slid his hands down, unbuttoning my jeans, and sliding them down to my ankles, and removing them, reattaching his lips to mine, he started to grind his harding, thing, against me, I couldnt help but moan.

"You like that?" he whispered in my ear, I answered with a moan, "Fuck, me too," he lightly moaned in my ear, pulling back, he stayed on his knees thrusting into my clothed butt. He rubbed my through my briefs lightly--Tyler said he liked me in them best, it showed off my small figure.

"I love you," I told him, blushing.

"Your not topping. Ever," he replied with a laugh, kissing me sweetly.

______________________________________________________________________________

I know -.- Stupid. But. I dont know.But all endings are stupid right? No? Well whatever >.> Hehe <3

-wipes tears- aweh shit /: But I dont feel different.

Enjoyy~!