Chapter Forty-Two (42)

Tylers p.o.v

The orthodontist were finishing with the wires, Owen was asleep half way through. I was the only one in the room, because Ms Randy went to go fill out his information, and she went to the court too.

She said that tomorrow everybody could come see Owen, And next week, is his testimony.

My eyes wandered around the room, then went over to Owen as I seen him sit up, that big thing was out of his mouth, and the doctor was kneeling in front him, tiny elastics in his hand, he put them on one of the brackets. Then all the way to the back of his mouth, and same with the other side.

Damn, he looked so cute with braces. He huddled in my chest, shaking slightly and crying as I picked him up.

"Shhh, its OK Owen," I cooed in his ear, he was offaly upset when he came into here at six. "So is there anything I should tell his mom, or that I need to know?" I asked the orthodontist.

"Um... No, I told his mom the date when he should come get checked up, which is in about two weeks... Um, he should get lip chap, his mouth is pretty dry. Theres a drug store down the street" he offered. "And Owen will be in a little pain, for a couple days, so no hard food, stick with liquid, or soft food. Not hot food, allow it to cool off, no ice." he smiled, cleaning his hands, then walking out the door. Owen and I following.

Slapping Owens fingers away from his lips, he shot me a glare. "Stop picking! Its only going to make it worse" I scolded, as I watched some blood come out his bottom lip, "Thanks," I told the orthodontist before heading out the door.

I unlocked Owens side with little trouble, lifting him in, then shutting it; jumping into my side, I seen him flinch a little, I pulled the keys out of my pocket, and put it into the ignition, "Are you going to wait in the car?" I asked him, stealing a glance.

His head shot in my direction, shaking his head furiously. "Oh crap, sorry. Stupid question," I said, brushing some of his hair out of his face, "You need a hair cut" I poked my tongue out of the corner of my mouth, it was a nice color... But I missed it natural.

Owen nodded, resting his chin on his hand.

Pulling up to the drug store, I opened the door, leaving the car idle. Opening Owens door, I lifted him up. We thought it would be better if we didnt bring his wheel chair because we were only going to the dentist, and we agreed I would just carry him around.

Its no issue, not like he weighs a ton.

Pulling on the door, the little jingle rung and Owen.. Giggled, I think.

The store owner gave me a weird look, but I just ignored it. Walking down into the lip chap isle, who the hell made this much lip chap. Like there was tons of flavours, "Which one?" I asked, bouncing Owen in my arms, he turned and looked at the variety's, quickly picking one; Sour Apples.

I chuckled to myself and went up to the front desk.

He placed the pack on the counter and the guy rang it in, giving us the total. After I paid, we left and went back to the Jeep.

I stared at him before starting the Jeep, I want us to get close again, I want him to be able to talk to me again, I want to hear his perfect voice, I want to hear him say my name.

God, I want to just kiss him again.

Owens p.o.v

Tyler bought me an Sour apple lip chap for my lips.

My teeth were sore, and probably going to get worse, but its not like I cant handle the pain now.. Ive been through worse, right?

From the corner of my eye, I looked at Tyler; he told me he loved me and kissed me earlier tonight, to my comfort of course, and he admitted he loved me! So I love him and he loves me... I think were something now. Maybe, he hasnt done or said anything... So Im a bit worried, not that it is bad. But, I hope we are.

I started to play with my elastic bands on my teeth.

"Want to go rent movies Friday?" Tyler asked out of no were, his voice replaying in my head. I closed my eyes, only if I could hear that voice everyday.

I would die happy.

I nodded, looking at him. I wanted to smile, but... I dont like my braces. I got the normal ones, with no colors, the colors didnt fit my mood.

"How about.. you pick out the movies this Friday, then next Friday I will." he took his eyes off the road to look at me quickly.

I nodded. We were down the road to our house.

Our.

He pulled into the drive way, and I unlocked the door, Tyler opened it and lifted me out. Carrying me inside, bringing me to my room, laying me on my bed "Im going to take it off OK?" he warned me; he was going to take off my catheter, like I said... My mom didnt want it on me while I was at home., I nodded, and closed my eyes. Not that tight... Because I guess, I trust Tyler well enough to know he wouldnt hurt me. He loves me right, you cant hurt the one you love.

I felt my sweats get pulled down, then he undid the bag on my leg, carrying it to the bathroom. Probably dumping it into the toilet, he came back, "Ready?" he asked, I nodded again, closing my eyes a little more tightly.

He put his hands on my waist, and slowly pulled down my briefs. I shook my head violently. I couldnt.

Skidding away from Tyler. I pulled up my underwear and hid myself under the blankets, Im not normal down there. Ands its embarrassing, I cant even get it up; and you know how embarrassing it would be for Tyler to find out?

The doctors originally found it out because when a nurse couldnt get it up; when they were changing my catheter they figured it was cause I was gay, and that because she was a girl.. It wouldnt go up.

But they got a male to try... But I still wouldnt go, so they had trouble with that part; until they finally found out that I was having troubles down there.

I felt my throat tighten, and tears build in my eyes.

"Owen? Im sorry, Im not going to hurt you," he whispered, staying were he was.

I wanted to tell him, no. I wanted to tell him Im sorry, I wanted to tell him that it wasnt his fault that I moved away. It was mine, Im just scared, Im embarrassed even more of my body; or how it is now.

I let go of the blanket, and reached a hand out, waiting for him to take it.

And eventually, he did. He laced our fingers together, but I was the one to pull him under me, and I laid down on top of him. My casted leg and foot on either side of him, my broken arm on one side of him, and my good hand clenching his shirt, while my head was resting in the crook of his neck.

He rubbed my back, pulling the blankets over us. I closed my eyes. Listening to the silent humming, Tyler was doing.

______________________________________________________________________________

Enjoyyy ~!