Chapter Forty-Eight (48)

Tylers p.o.v

Owen was clutching the sheets and sweating, he did that often last night. Or he would wail in his sleep, wake up and try not to go to sleep, but ends up closing his eyes.

I dont even remembered how he came nto my room last night.

Sighing--which I apparently do a lot--I pulled him closer to me, petting his hair soothingly.

Rolling out of bed, I let him sleep, making sure he had enough blankets to keep him warm, I climbed down the stairs and into the kitchen, opening the door, and frowning when nothing appealed to me. And probably nobody else.

So I ran up to the room, putting on a pair of sweats, then a shirt, grabbing my bank card and running out the door, locking it behind me.

On a mission to get breakfast.

Not even twenty minutes later, I got back home, unlocking the door, and shutting it quietly with a McDonald's bag in my hand containing, four bacon and egg Mcmuffins, and a drink tray with two orange juice bottles.

Throwing my keys carelessly on the counter, before walking up the steps and into my new room.

The bed was empty, and the sheets all scrambled

"Owen?" I called, putting the food on the bed side table, then wandering out the room and into the empty house. "Where are you?" I yelled panicked, he was here before right? Laying like right on my bed?

I started to run around rummaging through Owens room, then downstairs, and back to mine. searching under the bed, the gap near the dresser.

Something whimpered, and I flung around, "Owen?" Another whimper, I listened quietly as whimpers bubbled up from where the closet was, I slowly pulled open the doors, pushing all my hanged clothes out of the way.

A shaking figure was in the back, the whimpers clear now. "Owen?" I said softly, he raised his head, from his knees, tears filled his eyes,

"T...T...Ty" he broke down in sobs.

"Come here," I motioned for him to come out of the closet, and he did, "Why are you crying?" I rubbed his back gently, letting him cry into my chest.

"I.." he took in a big breath of air, "You gone," he sobbed, covering his mouth. I did the famous 'O' with my mouth, nodding my head, understanding why he got upset, I left to go get breakfast without telling him.

"Im sorry," I kissed his head, "I got us breakfast though!" I smiled brightly, and he looked up at me.

I stood up and pecked his lips, bringing back the bag of MacDonald's, as we both sat up against the beds headboard, taking out the Mcmuffins, handing two to Owen, and gave him an orange juice, than I took two and the other orange juice.

We sat on the bed, legs covered, in a comfortable silence... Eating our breakfast.

Deciding to break the silence, I did so. "So what are we going to do today?" I asked Owen, lazily throwing my arm around him.

He shrugged, and I sighed.

"Want to just play in the back then?" I offered.

Owen answered with a shrug and a nod.

"Get your pale ass some color?" I joked, laughing a little, as he tried to punch me, giggling.

Owens p.o.v

I was rubbing tanning cream on Tylers back as he laid on a towel in the backyard, apparently I was coming out here because I need some color.

It was like what past twelve, and we drove long ways to get a slurppee's for outside.