Chapter Twenty-Four (24) Part 1 .....

Owens p.o.v

[Two days later/The date]

I was now dressed and ready to go to the date; I was wearing black skinnies, a dark purple t-shirt and a black vest.

Yesterday was the damned struggle day; I had to get everything ready for tonight; including my hair which I got thinned and cut, I got new shoes, a new shirt and vest which I am all wearing now.

I havent even heard from Tyler, not even yesterday; I guess he was getting everything ready. But I did the day before, that was when my mom walked in on us almost hogging each others faces off on the counter! I was so embarrassed, not to be with Tyler but that she like caught us like that. I was in my boxers! and I guess it must of looked bad, because Tyler was also touching my legs and all, but I didnt get in trouble. She just told me to 'keep it in my room'. And I swear, I was like a tomato, at the exact moment.

So, I ignored her the whole day yesterday and today until I had to get my outfit; then I practically licked her feet.

But today is a big day, today I was planning to loose my french-kiss virginity to him, yes that is right, we have not used tongue, me being the blame of course because... I dont know. Im scared of being attached, then getting ditched?

I tapped my knee impatiently while starring at the floor, I noticed my mom walked over to the door, peeping out the side window, looking back at me and motioning for me to join her at the door. Standing from the chair I was in, I slowly walked to the door, as my mom opened it and stepped aside so Tyler could come in, he smiled at her then his eyes drifted to me and he just starred as I did the same to him; only I was checking him out.

Tyler had his hair the way he usually does it, a white button up dress shirt, a pair of loose black skinnies and new high top shoes. Smiling, I walked over to him and hugged him. Tyler pulled his hand back from behind his back and there was a red rose, he smiled at me and took my vest and placed the floor on the left side. I smiled as he put it on, then looked back at him.

I meet him half way and kissed him on the lips, then a flash from beside us went off.

Our heads snapped to the direction, and my mom had her camera out. 'Mom!' I signed to her.

'One more' she signed with the camera still in her hands.

Rolling my eyes, Tyler wrapped his arms around me, pulling me proudly closer, as I wrapped mine around him. Smiling.

When the flash went off the was the only chance for us to get going, so I grabbed his hand hugged my mom and walked out the door; but not fast enough apparently, because the flash went off again.

Tugging on his hand I ran towards his jeep. Flash. "Stop!" I tried to yell.

Tyler looked at me surprised and peaked me on the lips before opening my door, I got in then blushed a beet red, as he ran towards the drivers door and got in.

He drove down a path that I have never seen before, with out fingers intertwined the whole ride. Tyler pulled up on to a abandon looking house. And it gave me to creeps to be completely honest. I dont even think I want to go in there. It had rotted looking wood that was once white, and webs on the exterior outside, no doubt there would be some inside.

I turned to Tyler and noticed he wasnt there; instead he was at my door. I blushed hard, yet again, when he opened the door for me. Intertwining our fingers together again, he walked to the door and opened it. It probably squeaked, but I couldnt hear it. He pulled me in and I clung to his arm, he walked further in as I looked around nervously, for any signs of the Bogey man.

When it was was pitch black. He walked into another room and then one more, my eyes widened as I noticed there was candles all over this room, and I mean litteraly they were every were, except around a little round table and the path leading to the table.

It was so beautiful, and that was the only light, making it dim, and the perfect place for a date. And it makes you feel like your the only one in the room. And, it doesnt even look like its in the old scary house.

"You made this?" I asked

Tyler nodded and smiled, while passing me his phone 'You like it?' I read.

"No... I love it" I replied smiling at him.

Tyler pulled a chair out, and nodded his head toward it. Slowly I started to walk up, what if I am to fat and he wont be able to push it in. I held my breath as my chair moved in smoothly and I looked around at Tyler, who pecked me on the lips, before he went and sat in a wooden chair across from me.

We stared at each other for about ten minutes, then his dark eyes broke the stare and wavered to the middle of the round table. I followed his stare, and my eyes landed in the middle also.

A silver hooded tray sat patiently in the middle of the table, I looked up and gave Tyler a questioning look before he moved his hand to uncover the tray, and we he did; there was a plate of spaghetti and meat balls on it.

Oh my gosh! You want to know what I am reminded of? The dog movie, Lady and The Tramp; when the two dogs have dinner outside, in the back of a restaurant, and they do that whole noodle slurp thing.

I smiled, feeling my face heat up and looked up at Tyler before leaning over and giving him a kiss.

I picked up the only fork there and twirled some noodles on it, and put it out towards Tyler; he looked a little taken back by that... I dont know if it is a good thing or not, but after he quickly replaced it with a smile, and opened his mouth, and ate the pasta.

We shared the fork and continued to eat the spaghetti. After the plate was empty--or to the part were we couldnt eat any more, he took my hand again, leading me through a door on the opposite side of the room we came into.

Which lead into another room, then another, then he opened a screen door leading to a back yard.

I looked around at the black trees, and in the middle was a square red plaid blanket, with three candles neatly placed in the middle. I blushed when Tyler kissed my cheek, then grabbing my hand again. Walking us slowly to the blanket, before I sat, I turned around in a complete 360, taking in the location I was in.

From what the candle light was giving, the grass we sat beneath was beautiful dark green, and faint colour of the trees, were a lighter shade of the dark green, with an earthy brown colourthen when you looked up at the sky, the stars were twinkling brightly and the moon was in a waning crescent.

I slowly sat in total aweh—pulling out my wedgie before though—at the landscape. Even thought it was a little freaky. It was so beautiful.

I looked to the side when I felt my hand being tugged on, Tyler, was sitting, legs crossed and he patted his lap signalling for me to sit down on top of him.

When I did, I warmed up instantly, he wrapped his arms around me, resting them on my lap, and it looked like his white dress shirt shinned. Shivering I buried myself deeper into his chest, then shivering when he kissed my neck, and again but behind my ear.

I leaned my head back against his shoulder, looking up at the sky. Smiling when he kissed the side of my mouth, his breath warm against my cheek.

He started to play with my fingers on my left hand; while keeping out right hand laced together, bringing them to his mouth every so often, peaking them gently. Nuzzling into his side; now laying down in a comfortable silence that we enjoyed. He even started to run his hands threw my hair, which was a dangerous act for him to play. Unless he wants me to go to take a nap.

I puckered my lips, kissing his sides, then rubbing up and down on his chest, feeling the small ripples of his abs under my fingers. I did that multiple times, as well as kissing him randomly, on the side of his body.

If I could say one thing... I would say, this is the most. Wonder-fullest day's I have ever lived in my whole entire life.

My first date; With Tyler.

 ______________________________________________________________________________

Enjoyyyy ~!