Chapter Twenty (20)

Owens p.o.v

[Spring break is over >.<]

We left the creek late, and got to my place late. Tyler was going to spend the night because one, he as well as I was tired, and two, it was dark and I didnt want to take the chance he might get into a car accident.

I yawned into my hand, struggling with the key trying to open the door, feeling a noise tickle up my mouth, I let Tyler take the keys and unlock the door. He pushed me in a bit as I forgot to walk, the smell of food hit my nostrils, I turned around and Tyler wheeled the bags in and set them by the door.

We took our shoes off and ditched them to the side of the entrance, I walked into the house while Tyler went another way, towards the washroom.

I walked into the kitchen, and starred at my moms back, she was leaning over the stove—well a pot, cooking. She turned around, jumped a little, then put a hand on her chest.

'Give me a heart attack, much!' she signed.

I silently laughed, 'I know you missed me mommy!' I smiled innocently at her.

She placed the tea-towel currently in her hands down, and walked toward me, pulling her apron off before she came and hugged me.

When she pulled back she signed 'So how was the lake, and Tyler' she winked at the last part.

I could feel my face heat up as I glared at her. So embarrassing! 'The creek was fun, I even went in the water, and Tyler was fun too' I smiled. Does my mom think that I would have fooled around ? Was that why Tyler took me there? I mean.. He did get touchy.. But nothing to my discomfort, he said were taking it slow. Like a real relationship.

'Ok, well thats good. Super will be done in a while'

I nodded and laid down on the couch, why is she making super this late ? Its like ten o'clock.

Shifting till my face was in the back pillows I inhaled the scent; home sweet home.

Home... Not the creek, we had went... Where Tyler and I shared a tent...

Alone.

I laid there for a while, until someone tapped on my shoulder and I looked up, my eyes lazy, It was Tyler, he kissed me quickly on the lips, causing me to blush. Then he pointed towards the kitchen.

The food was ready. I smiled and got up, he poked me in the side making me yelp and he ran off to the kitchen, I stretched like a cat—putting my butt in the air and arching my back in; Meow.

I then waddled to the kitchen, and plumped myself in a chair beside Tyler, and mom at the other side of us.

'Mom, before I forget can Tyler stay over, its getting late' I motioned toward the window, that was showing no light only a dark blue sky, glittering with silver stars.

She held up her index finger at me, then turned her head to Tyler, and started to talk to him, then when she was finished she turned to me and started to sign what she said to Tyler, but to me 'As I said to Tyler, he is always welcome at our house. And he better not be a stranger' she smiled and did a casual wink.

I nodded and smiled at her; she started to plate our food which was, chicken, rice, and some salad.

“Thank you” I said to my mom, causing both their heads to snap up towards me; with their eyes semi-wide.

What? Why are they looking at me like that? Oh yes, because I talked, and I rarely ever speak really... But, I guess I just free comfortable around them ? I dont know.

A warm grasp enveloped my hand, and I looked down to see Tyler intertwined our fingers underneath the table holding them on his lap--thinking about what my mom said. I blushed and started to eat my salad, then chicken, then the rice. When we were finished, we helped my mom with dishes then I went to bed  and then followed by Tyler.

Tyler laid himself on my bed—hogging it all, so I climbed on top of him, and became a cat again.

Why do I pretend Im a cat now?

I retracted myself back—like a cat ready to catch his prey, and I narrowed my eyes a bit, wiggling my behind as well.

Tyler smiled, then quickly faded when I went to far back and brushed my butt on his lower half. I yelped and shot up about ten feet in the air. His head tilted back into my pillows, mouth open ready for a fly to make a living.

I blushed madly, but hey it was Tylers fault! He was the one that... You know... Like... ya...

I pouted and laid down on the floor, that horny boy. That was twice now! Was he thinking about me.... Like... That... I shivered, and he put a hand on my back, “Sorry” his face heated up. I giggled putting my hands over my mouth.

When I turned out the lights I pulled off my pants until I was in my underwear, then pulled off my shirt, I was more comfortable near Tyler. I think he got me to open up and come out of the little world I was in.

He makes me feel so comfortable, he will rub my back, my stomach... Like I have a smooth skin, smooth like a babies bottom. I feel, almost.... Loved.

Loved.

I climbed into the bed--tomorrow is the doctor issues, and I get told wether or not I can get my hearing back.. The question is should I or should I not accept the surgery...I dont want to loose Tyler... What if he thinks now that I can be able to hear he doesnt need to be with me?Or I dont need to be near him?

Or what if he thinks that I dont want to be with him, because we havent 'fooled' around, how does this have to do with the whole doctors appointment tomorrow, honestly, I dont even know... My mind just wont stop working.

Would he.... Would he leave me ?

My mind raced non-stop... I couldnt go to sleep because of what I was thinking, Tylers arms did help, but only a little....

I was scared.

Worried.

_________________________________________________________________________

Meooooooww

Enjoyyyy :3