Chapter Fifty-Two (52)

[I might change the p.o.v a bit]

Owens p.o.v

"Tyler," I whimpered as I tried stretching, but my lower back hurt like hell; did he leave me?

"Hey babe," his soft voice cooed, rubbing my arm from the front seat. My eyes burned as I tried to open them, the sun beating in from the window.

"Why is it cold...d?" I murmured, putting my arms around myself cold, cause the lack of blankets.

"Take this," the car came to a stop, and I heard a zipper unzipping and then something warm draped over me.

"Thank you T... Tyler" I stuttered. The Jeep started to move again,

"It smelled in here when I woke up, so I undid the windows," he smiled softly at me, causing me to blush a deep red, I had to put the blankets over my head, then nod.

I stayed in this position for a while, listening to the light, rythematic music play in the speakers, and the wind whip in from the crack in the window. Sounds I never thought I would be able to hear.

I closed my eyes again, not knowing I feel into a light sleep.

Tylers p.o.v

I looked back at the lump under the blanket in the rear view mirror, Owen feel asleep not to long ago, and we just pulled into the driveway.

I got out of the Jeep, deciding I would come back and collect the clothes, because I had to go take the car to be washed.

Opening the back door, I stared at a sleeping Owen, carefully picking him up bridal style, making sure none of the blanket showed his nudeness, I carried him to the house, and up the stairs before his mom would see.

I didnt know her opinion about sex before marriage, I dont think she was a hard core Catholic-Christian, she accepted Owen for being gay right? Sighing, I laid Owen on his bed, he cuddled up with the blanket, mumbling some incoherent language I didnt understand, as he fell back asleep.

Walking out of his room, I was going to take a shower, before I heard something--or body--falling.

"Owen!" I ran back into the room, and saw him on the floor, "Are you OK?" I couldnt help but laugh, as he looked up from his tangled position, nodding."Are you going to go back to bed?" I kneeled down to his level, and he shook his head, "K... Well Im going to go take a shower," and he nodded, mumbling something I didnt catch either.

Smiling I kissed him on the head, and walked out of the room and down the hall, turning on the warm water, letting it spray before I looked myself in the mirror. My hair was messy, sticking up in all kind of directions, and small nail marks in my shoulders, and random unnoticeable bite marks. The hell?

The bathroom door opened, and Owen walked in still with the blanket around him. Dropping it, he looked himself in the mirror in front of me, examining his small form.

His hair was all messy--like mine--sticking up in wild directions, he had a small blood bruise forming on his lower neck, and the more you looked down, another one just below his belly button.

Kissing his neck, I turned him around pressing him to me, kissing him once.

"You dont regret it right?" I suddenly asked, his head snapped up to meet mine, and he shook his head angrily,

"Do... Do.. Do you?" his eyes held worry, just like last night,

And this was chance to shake my head, "I would never regret anything I do with you," I told him, pecking him on the lips, then walking with him to the shower.