Chapter Twenty-Nine (29)

Owens p.o.v

I sat in the boys bathroom my legs up on the seat crying. Right after Sean shoulder bumped me, he kicked me in the stomach, then punched me too.

He must have noticed Tyler had a girlfriend; whos name is Shannon, and he wont be able to save me no more like he used to, so Im an open target now. 

The stall door was kicked open, and relief flooded through Bens face as he noticed it was me, but then wavered back to worry when he saw my arm, where I had reopened the cuts I gave myself yesterday. He lifted me up and helped me walk to a bench close to the nurses office.

He walked in, then came out with gauze and peroxide. Wincing when he sprayed some on my cut, he quickly bandaged it.

'Its lunch' he signed, trying to hide a big smile. I shrugged, I wasnt hungry. 'Youve been in the bathroom for fours hours' he signed again, tilting the side of his lips down, forming a frown. I just shrugged again. Not like I missed anything. Except Tyler making out with his girlfriend.

Ben pulled me into a hug, making me get his shirt wet with tears. He rubbed my back, then helped me up, walking to the cafeteria. He sat us down at a different table though, thank god.

There was only enough chairs for five, so they took out Tylers chair and Joes. Everybody smiled when they saw me. Even the twins both gave me a death grip hug, making me want to laugh. They started to have a tug of war over me, trying to get me to sit by one of them. I giggled as they did so. Then, Tamarah stood up, slapping them both on the back of the heads, and pulling me with her. She sat me down by her, sticking her newly pierced tongue out.

Somehow, now, I was way more better, its like nothing ever happened.

I turned to Ben and signed 'She got a piercing?' I asked, he smiled and went to tell Tamarah. Who looked at me, sticking her tongue out of her mouth all the way. The top ball was blue, and the bottom a bright pink. She pulled out her phone and handed it to me, 

It hurt like a bitch.

Smiling I passed it back to her, that was so cool. My mom honestly would kill me if I got a piercing.

I was laughing along with everybody else today, being here with people that cared for me, around me, made me feel good.

Until they all looked behind me, I gave Ben a weird look whos face started to show a lot of anger. I turned around and jumped, Tyler and that hoe was standing their. Tears filled up in my eyes as I seen them holding hands, intertwined.

How could he replace me that fast, and not get hurt? Or even miss me. The girls move started to move and she gave me disgusting stares, as Tyler just looked at me. Not trying to stop her.

I let y tears fall, and the twins quickly pulled me away. Ben and Tamarah got up in all of their faces. Tamarahs finger pointed at the girl, getting right up in her face.

Tyler trying to separate them but Ben kept on pushing him back, and he would just take it. I nearly fell, but ran out the doors, outside the school. And ran home. The door was unlocked, so I ran right passed my mom who was sipping some coffee, and ran into my room.

Crying on my bed, and on some terms dry heaving; feeling like I was going to puke and I couldnt even yell out. I could feel the bile rising up my throat every time I heaved.

 I ran to the bathroom, lifting up the seat; throwing up something that looks like water. But, it has never hurt so bad. My throat hurt so bad, it was just burning, every time the water like substance spewed out of my mouth, and some times my nose.