Chapter Twenty-Two (22)

• Dedicated to I dedicate this chapter to EVERYBODY who votes, comments and reads this story <3

Owens p.o.v

I was a bit hyper this morning, because Tyler asked me out on a date last night; our first date! It was next saturday, and after he wanted to come out to his parents a while after that, and if I calculated it all right, it would be right on our three month anniversary. Oh my god, I sound like a complete girl. Soo, instead of going to my house after our date, he said we would go to his, and we could have a sleepover there.

I'll admit it, I was kind of nervous because we would be alone in his house... but with saying that I trust Tyler.

We were sitting outside for this lunch hour, and he is holding my hand and blowing in my ear. Which was making me put my ear to my shoulder and scrunch up my face; it felt really weird.

I am going to bite him if he does it again; remember, I'm a cat. I have sharp teeth.

Meooooooo-

I turned to look at Tyler and he was trying to hold in a laugh. Why must he constantly taunt me? I jumped on top of Tyler who eyes widened in surprise. I looked at him before biting down on his shoulder, sitting up on him then running away, quietly laughing to myself. Sucker.

Tyler was a little way aways, chasing me. Im like flash. The fastest runner... Ever.

I smirked, until it was smacked off my feet from running into a wall.

I fell flat on my ass, and grabbed my head groaning. Friggen walls I cursed and kicked it, only to have it doable over in pain on top of me. Groaning, I tried to get up but the wall trapped me there.

Wait? Wall? No, walls dont fall over, maybe a tree. I opened one eye, so I was basically winking.

My eyes widened as I noticed it was Sean, and I just kicked Sean.

He smirked at me, "Hey, Randy" I mentally flinched, as he greeted with my last name.

I rolled around trying to get loose, but no use, Sean pinned me to the ground so he was now straddling me, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. When it came, I cried out in pain, maybe screamed, because my throat burned, it hurt so bad. A second after that his weight was lifted off of me.

When I felt something warm and wet trickle down my chin I touched my nose and it stung, and when I opened my eyes I saw the familiar red liquid.

Blood.

I groaned then focused on what was going on in front of me. Tyler had Sean by the collar of his shirt yelling at him.

He was getting so mad.

His face was red with anger. It looked like he was going to kill Sean.

I tugged at his sleeve as I sniffed some blood dripping out my nose back up; making my nose burn.

But it didnt do nothing, by this time they were both yelling in each others faces a couple centimeters apart.

I pulled on his arm this time, with my unknown strength I had recieved and his arm swung around, making me duck but not fast enough. I got a swift slap to the cheek, he grabbed me by the collar and pushed me down on the cement; my elbow, hands, butt, and lower back were all sore, and I started to cry.

Tyler must of just noticed who he pushed and he rushed up to me, only to get grabbed by his collar by a familiar blond headed boy, Ben, then Sean to be grabbed and punched by Joe.

Ben; who looked furiously furious, shook Tyler violently. Yelling at him. I sat there watching, holding my cheek. Vision going blurry from the amout of tears.

I flinched when a pair of arms wrapped around me, and it was yet again Auden--well also Aiden and the girls, but they were all starring viciously at Tyler, who I couldnt even meet eye, to friggen eye with.

Im not mad at him. Im... kind of scared.

Am I even aloud to be scared at him, because I was the one that tugged on his shirt.

Everybody was fighting or yelling; fingers were being pointed at each other from behind me, the girls just looked ready to pounce and kill, and the guys.. Well they were guys. They just wanted to fight and prove who is wrong and who is right.

Tyler pushed Ben away clearly ignoring what he was saying. I could tell it was pissing him off, because he weaved his hand into his hair pulling it.

I looked over and Joe, who was holding Sean up next to Tyler. Sean said something to Tyler because he punched him square in the jaw and started yelling, causing Sean to yell back. It was hectic. 

And scary when Joe let go of Sean and he attacked Tyler. Hopping on him.

"Stop" I whimpered, apparently not loud enough. "Tyler" I whimpered again. Why wont they stop ? "Tyler, dont hurt him" I cried out, clutching my chest. He looked so mad, so angered and it scared me. What if he ever hurts me?

I fell to the cement again, but the pain didnt hurt. I clutched my chest, everything hurt, Tylers head snapped up and he looked up at me, shocked. He dropped whatever he was doing with Sean and ran towards me, scooped me in his arms off the ground and hugged me tightly, cradling me to him. 

It calmed me down, and I said my thanks by gently placed a kiss on his red, bruising cheek.

He carried me, picked up our stuff then walked us to the always empty nurses office. Sometimes I wonder why they dont rebuild it and make something else.

He placed me on the green bench,and Tyler came back with some anti-biotics and band-aids.

After he pulled out his phone he tapped some stuff on the screen and passed it to me. 'Im so sorry, I didnt mean to' I read, I looked up at him and he was biting his lip. He caressed the cheek he slapped, and placed a kiss on it, 'Ill never hurt you again, Im so sorry, I didnt mean to. I was just caught up in the moment. I didnt realize,' I just sat there nodding.

I dont even feel like I was here, he hit me.

'Where are you hurt,' he phone said next,

I  numbly pointed to all the areas, my hands, elbow, lower back, butt, nose, and cheek.

He grabbed my hands and put some anti-biotics on a cotton ball; dabbing it on the little cuts in graved into my palms. then my elbows which were only a little red, then he asked me to pull up my shirt so he could see my back. I pulled it up only enough for him to see were it hurts; and he dabbed some anti-biotics on my lower back.

Which stung like hell. I gasped and nearly jumped off the bed and yes, it hurt that much. Call me a baby, I dont care you can suck my left nut. He then gave me a wet hand towel and I wiped my nose, clearing all the dried blood, and kissed my cheek.

I nearly jumped again when a pair of lips met just above were Tyler put the anti-biotics.

He placed his hands on my hips to keep my from jumping some more.

Then I dropped my shirt covering me up, but that didnt stop him from kissing my neck. Saying something while doing it. I pouted. What did he say? He pulled of my shirt, and kissed my back. I opened my mouth, but shut it again.Then he nipped just below my shoulder.

The hell? He kept nipping, licking, and sucking. Making my throat feel weird as nothing but random pitched noises I couldnt even hear fill the air. And soon I noticed I was... Moaning?

When he stopped I noticed I had my shirt clung to my chest, like I was trying to hide something. I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breath. I jumped off the plat form and ran to the mirror looking at my back.

He gave me a damned hickey!

______________________________________________________________________

 Enjoyyyyyyyyy. ~~~~~!