Chapter Nine (9)

Owen's p.o.v

I woke up currently snuggling into a calmly beating chest in the morning.

Yawning and thought  Had I been violated ?

Quickly pulling away from the sleeping figure, shaking slightly scaring myself from my earlier thoughts.

Which seemed to snap the person,

Tyler.

It was Tyler out of his sleep. 

Making his eyes pop open and sling himself into a sitting position. His hair sticking in a couple directions making him look hot, and his shirt was off, and his chest was rising and falling quickly.

He looked over the room and then looked at me, noticing, he furiously shook his head and put his arms up in defense. Which made me calm down, and I smiled in response.

So deciding I would get ready for school I got out of my bed and waddled to the door grabbing my towel and some clothes on the way out, walking into the bathroom were I was going to be taking my morning shower, and taking care of my personal hygiene so I can smell / look good for school today.

When I came out of the bathroom and went to get my bag for school, Tyler went to use the bathroom, to use the shower Im guessing.

I sat on the island stool with a bowel of Honey Combs, swinging my feet back and forth nodding my head to a random rhythm I made up. I looked up to let my eyes wander around our kitchen when I just notice Tyler is getting himself a bowl of cereal as well, the kind my mom likes to eat. Alphabets. The thing that I... Couldnt forget about this morning, was when Tyler had his arms around me, holding me to his bare chest.

Looking to my side when Tylers shoulder accidently bumped his shoulder to mine, he did a little smile then pulled out his phone and typed.

                        You know you cry in your sleep

I nodded.

                        You wouldnt stop...

Yes. Probably, I always do that, and my mom would have to wake me up.

                          Are you OK Owen?

I nodded. Stress.

                          Then why were you crying in your sleep?

I shrugged my shoulders not wanting to tell him anything and took a bite of my cereal.