Chapter 16: car ride

So I had this chapter completely done and finished and it somehow got deleted. Sorry if the wait was crazy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat back in the chair and clicked on the seat heater button. I was unusually cold and I could feel anger boiling up inside me. I had no idea why I was feeling this way, if anything I should be feeling scared or nervous about going home. I just sighed out a deep breath and tilted my head back on the seat.

"Jake?" I said after a few minutes.

"Heather"

"Are Amber and Dan together? Like a couple?" I asked because I honestly wasn't sure. Amber was very "social" with all the boys at the party but the way she looked at Dan was different. Like she actually felt bad for what she did, instead of being upset that she was caught.

"No" He said clipped.

"Really? Does Amber not want to be with him?" 

He laughed a cold icy laugh that sent chills down my spine.

"Amber doesn't get the option wether she wants to be with him or not Heather."

"Then why are they not together?" My voice took on a slight annoyed tone because he was being vauge, clearly knowing I would not understand.

"Amber is still immature, as you can see by tonight." He said and started to shake his head like having a party was so improper.

"Having a party with a few friends doesn't make you immature, it makes you-"

"Stupid" He finished for me in a rude tone.

"Why" I challenged.

"The amount of trouble Dan can be in for this is large, Amber knew better yet chose to do it anyway." He explained.

"What kind of trouble can he get in for this?" I asked. I didn't really think they could get in trouble being as strong as they are and all.

"Having alcohol available to minors, endangering others mates, leaving a mate unattended, and most of all having new vampires and humans in the same room." He started to get irritated as he went along.

"So Dan will not be with her untill what? Untill she doesn't do anything for a long time?" I concluded.

"More than likely" He shook his head.

"I can still understand why she did it though" I mumble.

"There is no excuse Heather, at all." He growled.

"Your owning and over ruling crap is so stupid. Whoever decided this needs to step into the modern world, girls shouldn't be treated like this." I crossed my arms and looked angrily out the window.

We pulled into the driveway and the car slowed to a stop. I didn't move for a second lost in thought but was snapped out when the engine cut off.

"Girls arn't smart, yet alone a human girl so the person that did decide this is very wise." Jake said in a deming tone and instantly I got pissed.

I ripped off my seat belt and opened the door.

I turned back around and screamed "You are so unbelieably sexist!" Then slammed the door really hard.

In about two seconds he was infront of me with my hand in his in an extremely tight squeeze. I yelped in pain because I could feel my bones resisting and about to break.

"If you ever slam my door like that again, I will break your hand do you understand?" He said and my heart jumped.

"Yes, please stop it hurts!" I scream.

He let go but grabbed me by the arm pulling my forward as I craddled my surley half broken hand.

"You wont have to break it next time, I'm sure you already did it this time" I mumble and fight away the tears that threated to leave my face.

"No I didn't" I could of sworn came from his mouth but he followed by saying "Get to your room I will be there shortly."

"Take your time" I mumbled and sped walked to my door. Pushed it opened ran to the bathroom and cried.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Id write more but Im tired, Ill finsh tmrw

comment or vote it makes me upload faster I promise

<3 me