Chapter five: Meet my in-laws?

I must of been crying for a good half hour because the whole pillow was wet and my head felt like it was pulsing. I probably would of kept crying if I didnt hear some one knock at the door. "knock, knock" called a voice with a thick accent. Typically I would have manners and answer the door but I wasnt in the mood to deal with who I assumed to be fioni. I sat up and put my hands to my head to keep the room from spinning.

"Miss heather, are you okay in there?" The voice called again

I still chose to ignore the voice and went back to laying on the pillow. There was a soft click and the door swung open. I still didn't move. Foot step sounded across the room and stopped short of my bed.

"Miss heather, you need to get ready for tonight" The voice which I know now is a girl.

I knew I was being rude but maybe if I pretend to be dead she will leave. I lay still and breath shallow.

"Please get up, If you arn't ready by the time he gets back you and I both will be punished" She said softly, I could hear the fear in her voice. She probably has been punished before.

I couldnt do this to her, it wasnt right. I groan.

"Fine, but I dont have anything to wear and I'm not doing my make up or hair" I mumble into the pillow

"That should be fine, your face probably doesnt need any-

I picked my head up and she make one of those "ughahhh" sounds then corrected herself.

"Im sorry, but your...(pauses) your gonna need make up" she sighed then looked apologetic

"No, just find me something to wear and I'll go from there" I said calmly

"okay miss heather, as you wish" she nodded then went toward the closet.

She opened the door and it led to a room, a walk in closet! omg I always wanted one of those! I got up because I was a bit curious and Well its my own walk in closet!

"Miss heather, I believe I found a good one" Fioni called

I went into the closet and took a look around. There was dresses everywhere and shoes and shirts... there was everything! I liked dresses to a point but the high heels always got me. I could barely walk by myself, yet alone in heels.

"The Dinner is fancy, its for your arrival so alot of people will be there" she explained as she held out a dress.

"My arrival?" I questioned

"You don't know? You are supposed to be Jakes wife one day, and tonight you meet your in laws" she finished.

My face went blank. So he didn't want to kill me he wanted to do something much worse.. marry me.

"Im not marrying him" I said matter-of-factly

Fioni's face went a little sad "Im afraid you don't really get that option"

"Well I have to say 'I do' dont I?" I asked

She giggled "well I suppose so".

"well okay then" I said with a feel of acomplishment.

"you need to get into the shower so you have time to get ready" she said

"okay, okay" I sigh

" The bathroom is through this door, Ill set your clothes on the bed" She said and handed me two towels and a wash cloth.

"kay, see you later" I said and went into the bathroom.

So I expected to look a little frazzeld but I looked a mess! my hair was tangled everywhere, my make up was half down my cheeks, my nose was red and dry. I reached out to touch my face but it hurt. Damn I really do need make up and a hot shower.

The bathroom was nice and the shower had three heads on it. I turned it on until I seen steam pour out then I hopped in. It felt absolutly amazing, I cried just a bit when I remembered me and my mom talked about remodeling our bathroom like this before. I knew that crying wasnt getting me out of this so I sucked it up and looked for shampoo.

There was a cabnet in the shower, and curious like I am I open it. There was shampoos and conditioner, razors and loofas. Hmmm.. what should I pick? There was one called tropical afternoon, I open it and take a wiff. It smelled like coconuts and oranges yummmm but it didn't ring fancy to me. There was a couple shampoos in french that looked expensive, I grabbed one and put it in my hair.

After about twenty minutes I got out and started to dry off. With the towel around my head and one around my body I walk out the bathroom into the closet. The cold air hit me and I shivered a bit, I hate that feeling.

Everytime I get ready to go somewhere I always turn on some music so I looked around for some sort of radio. After a few minutes I found a radio and turned it on, it was a cd. The first song was mulan rouge, I sqealed because I love this song. I pressed the restart button and jumped on top of my bed with a brush in my hand.....

START VIDEO NOW IF YOU WANT TO , IT SHOULD FLOW WITH IT.....

"Ladies and gentlemen!" I scream

"Hey sista go sista go, hey sista flow sista flow" I sang

"ooolay voooocooo shay avec moi" I belted and giggled

I spun around and took off the towel on my head. I spun my head around and did a little dance around the room. "why spend mine, when I could spend yours?" I sing to the mirror

"Marmalad ooooooo" "oooooh yeah" I spun around again and this time I fell.

I knew my career as a superstar wasnt happening so I just stuck to bedroom singing. After I was done I went back to the closet and grabbed the dress and... heels and started to get dressed.

I didn't have any make up on me or a straightener so I went back to the bedroom. I was taken aback when i seen a note on the bed. I walk up to it and read it.

Heather,

Dinner starts at 7, we will leave at 6:30 at that time you will come down the stairs and meet me at the front door. Do not be late, you dont want me to have to come get you

Jake

Ugh so demanding, thats going to get annoying fast. He was right about one thing though I didnt want him to come up to get me. If he was bringing me to meet important people then I'll give them a girl they wont ever forget.

I went back into the walk in closet and looked for a black dress. Black definitly sets the mood of depression and I found the perfect dress. After putting it on I went into the bathroom and looked for make up. I pulled out draws that had every kind in there, so i put on deep red lipstick and lots of eye liner. After a quick check in the mirror I was ready.

The clock read 6:26, I opened the door and was off to see my 'husband'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry I would of made this chapter all the way till they get to the house but its late and I need to finish college hw, so tmrw ill put it up :) around tweleve maybe? tell me what you think Jake will say when he see's her or do