Chapter six: Operation Snob

I aproached the stairs and take a deep breath. I know Jakes reaction to my dress was going to be...not so great. I decend the steps and walk through the door way. I knew the front door was by the kitchen because I ran past it when I was hiding from Jake.

It was taking me alot longer to get there this time because the heels but I finally walked passed the kitchen. There was a man dressed in a butler suit standing at the front door. Jake was no where in sight, aw man.

"Miss Heather?" The Butler said my name and had to stiffle a smile

"Hello, whats your name?" I asked politly as if I didnt see anything wrong with  my wardrob.

"I am George, one of the servants here, miss Heather" He said and bowed.

I laughed "George? you don't have to bow to me or call me miss Heather. I am no more important than you"

"Ah but you are, If you wish to be called Heather instead though, I will do as you ask" He spoke

"Okay how about this, you can call me whatever you want." I laughed and he smiled.

"We shall see but as for now you need to get into the car and off to dinner" He said and then clapped.

"Wait, where is Jake? I thought I was to meet him at the front door?" I said suddenly anxious.

"Master Jake was called away early, he said he would meet you there and to have you ride alone"

"Oh" I said slowly then had a smile on my face. This means I get to meet his parents without him first, which also means I can be extremely obnoxious before he arrives. Oh, sweet sweet revenge.

"Miss Heather?"

"OH yeah okay, lets go"

George nodded and opened the front door. It was cold, freezing actually. I remembered it was the end of november. I stepped out and let George lead me to a very nice looking car. I never seen one like it before so I'm assuming it was expensive.

There was someone in the front seat but I couldnt tell who, so I walked around to the other side where george opened the door for me.

"Have a safe ride Miss heather"

"Enjoy your evening Sir George" I winked and he sighed im sure im going to have a fun time with him around.

He shut the door and the car started to move. I looked over at the driver, he was a butler as well and since he made no motion to talk to me I stayed quiet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took about fifteen minutes to get there, and in that time I had figured out my mater plan to embarrass Jake. Operation: Snob was going into full effect.

We drove past the gate and up to the castle. It was of course big, but it was exceptionally beautiful with all the snow covering it. I was a bit nervouse to get out now, the people who live here must be very important people. How could I be there daughter-in-law? Ive barely made it through high school! well your not going to be, because your going to become their nightmare I reminded my self.

The door opens and a hand with a white glove is stretched out to me. I pursed my lips together and put my hand in his. I glided out of the car and followed the man into the castle. The inside was nice and open. I could hear my heels click as we walked down the long corridor.

The corridor ended and we turn left into a dinning room. It was small and cozy, meant for only eleven people or so. In the chairs sat a woman and a man both wearing a crown. They looked at me and I began to zone into my snob personality.