Chapter 15: The party

I spent most of the day scoping out the houses secerity. It was unfortunatly very secure, almost like not even a fly could pass without an examination. I was starting to think that my plan of getting out of here tonight was impossible. I only had one more place to check, the back gate where the girl told me no security is located at.

I didn't want to go back there in case Jake finds out what I'm doing and sets up securtiy there. So I decided to just look out one of the back glass walls at the big black intimadating gate. She was right, as far as I could tell there was nobody there. Its wierd because I would of thought that if a person wanted to get in here, all they had to do was scale the gate.

Luckily that wouldn't be me because I still had the key she gave me. I put my hand in my pocket and fiddled around with it. The key had a very different and intricate design to it, not the typical ridged look most have.

I smiled to myself, If this actually works I'm going to be in so much trouble when I get back. I've been planning how to get out all day but haven't really put together a plan to get back in.

I decided to take a nap before my night of partying.

It was a nice shade of orange and blue outside.  It must be around 8 or 9.  I knew the party will probably be starting within an hour, so I went into my walk in closet and looked for something to wear.

A lot of the clothes in here were fancy and too much for a simple get together. I was looking through draws and small cubbies trying to find some simple jeans and shirts. I couldn’t find anything!

“What are you looking for?” a small voice spoke from behind me.

“Oh jeeze fioni don’t scare me like that!” I had a hand to my heart.

“You must be up to something if you that jumpy” She said with a straight expression.

“No, not really I just wanted some normal clothes” I said. I was techniqually telling the truth.

“Normal clothes for what?” She asked starting to interrogate me.

“Um... to wear?” I gave her a duh look and laughed.

“There is a bunch of clothes in here you can wear, why do you need a certain kind?” She was drilling me with the questions.

“Because I don’t like any of them” I grumbled and started to look again, since clearly she wasn’t in here to help me any.

“I think you’re lying, are you going to do something bad?” She asked a bit nervous.

“If I was, I wouldn’t tell you. I don’t want you to get into any trouble because of me” She looked up at her.

“It’s my responsibility to make sure your safe and not doing bad things” She mumbled and crossed her arms.

“Listen, just say that I told you I was not feeling well and went to sleep. How are you supposed to know anything if I am supposed to be asleep?” I said with a smile, liking how my mind works fast.

“I can’t lie to him, he will know.” She said with a frown.

“Then don’t, I’ll tell him if my plan fails, but if it doesn’t you have nothing to worry about” I shrugged and finally found my favorite outfit under in a trunk.

“So you are trying to do something bad!” She exclaimed in her cute little accent.

“It's not bad, it’s just something I don’t think Jake would let me do” I said simply.

“Then you shouldn’t do it, what if you get sent away again? Do you really like getting in trouble?” She started to rant, looking extremely worried.