Chapter 4

Kitty's POV

They seriously need some more comfy chairs in here.

You would think the princpal would have better taste in office furnishings considering she spends all day in one. At least that was the case with my old principal, Mr. Brown. Man that office was comfy.

This office lacked taste. Or comfort. The only furnishings in it consisted of a huge brown desk with a chair and two hard plastic chairs seated in front of it. It would be sufice to say my rear end was starting to hurt.

Now if you were paying attention I said that there were two very uncomfortable seats. Not one, but two.

'Who is in that other seat?' you ask.

It is none other than Jose. So now comes the flashback where I tell you how I ended up in this shitty office.

Let's begin.

So once upon a time there was a girl name Eve. She dispised her name and so all in the land declared her to be Kitty. So Kitty's dearest mother forces her to move far from their home town to end up in some shithole with an even shittier name in the middle of the shittiest state known as California. So after being moved to this grand land this girl was forced to enroll at a crappy school called Carolina high.

Fun story so far I know. Anyways..

So I get to the school. Knowing me, I always pull a prank the first day of school. It's tradition. Can't hate on tradition. This prank was gonna outrank all the other pranks I've ever played. This one would be bad enough to get me suspended on the first day of school.

Then I could go back home..

I put on my game face and walked through the school doors like I owned the place. I had my blonde locks in a side pony tail and a black beanie over. I was wearing my black combat boots, my favorite leather jacket, my faded black skinny jeans and a black shirt that read in bold white letters "Bow Down".

I opened the school doors and came to a halting stop in the entrance. It was everywhere. My worst nightmare.

PINK.

Pink lockers, pink wallpaper, pink posters. Pink, pink, and more pink.

"Oh you have got to be shitting me," I mumbled under my breath, "This cannot be happening."

"Ahhem"

I could not believe it. Why was this happening to me?

"Ahhem"

Does Mom really think that I'm gonna stay in this hellhole descretly-

"Ahhem!"

-disguised as a high school for a whole seven hours? And five times a week?

"Ahhem!!"

Is my mother insane?!

"AHHEM!!!!"

I whorled around. "Will you shut the hell up?! Can't you seem I'm trying to prepare for my death? What the fuck is wrong with you people? Get some god damn manners!!"

I surveyed the small crowd that had been gathering on hmin front of me.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," a red headed boy with glasses whispered.

I whipped my head toward him. "I heard that Ginger."

One guy decided to have the balls to come up to me. Oh look! His little blonde girlfriend tagged along too. He came up to me and said simply, "Move."

My eyes widened. "Exscuse me?!"

He took a step closer. "You heard me blondie." His eyes traveled down my body and back up to meet my eyes. "Move. Your blocking the door."

I looked up to see that I was still, in fact, standing in the doorway.

"Oh." I mumbled, stepping to the side.

The boy started walking through the now open doorway. Followed by everyone but his little girlfriend. She was nice looking. Blonde with green eyes. A pair of black, prescription Raybans glasses decorated her face.

The girl turned to face me a small smile dangling on the edge of her lips.

"New?" she questioned, eyebrow raised.

"How did you know?" I replied sarcarticly.

Instead of leaving like I expected, she just stared at me. Then slowly, she began to laugh. So I started to laugh. Pretty soon we are both on the verge of tears because we laughed so much.

"O-okay" she said gasping for breath.

I wiped a tear from my eye. I liked this girl. She had guts. And a sense of humor.

"So whats your name chica?" she said.

"Eve. Eve Anderson. But everyone calls me Kitty."

"Kitty. I like it," she nodded in approval. "I'm Jamie Baxter by the way. But you can call me Jay."

"Cool," I said. "So is your friend always such an asshole?"

"Who? Jose?" she shock her head. "Nahhh hes just in a mood today."

"Oh"

"But then again I think the mans on his monthly." she said.

Then we both proceeded to die of laughter again.

Thus was the start of a beautiful friendship.