Chapter 2

Jose's POV

Buzzzzzzz

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What in the world?" I mumbled to myself.

Buzzzzz. Buzzzzzz.

"What the literal fuck man?!"

BUZZZZZ! BUZZZZZZZ!!

"Who the hell put bees in my fucking room?!?!"

I groaned to myself. I was so killing Ashley for this. The little brat. Grrrr. I still refused to open my eyes, attempting to cling to the what little sleepiness I had left.

BUZZZZ!!! BUZZZZ! BUZZZZ!!

Wait a minute... That's not a bee. Holy shit.

I quickly sat up at the speed of light, reaching over to snach my phone off of the nightstand. I then quickly pushed answer with out looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I grumbled. It was kinda jumbled since I was still tired so it might have sounded something like "Herro?" Yeah. Lets just say I'm not a morning person.

"Rise and shine Sleeping Beauty!" a voice said through the phone.

I groaned. "What the fuck Jamie? You know I'm not a morning person! Why the hell are you calling me at-" I stopped and looked at my watch, my eyes bulging wide open. "Jeezus Jamie! Its freakin 7:30!!"

There was a laugh on the other side of the call. "First of all mister, watch your language before I have to come flick you." I rolled my eyes at this. "Second, I realize that you're not a morning person and that it is 7:30. But do you realize that you have less than thirty minutes to get ready for school or we are gonna be late?"

I immediately attempted to jump up from my bed but only managed to end up a tangled mess of sheets on the floor. Ow. "Holy shit! Thanks Jamie, I owe you one."

She just laughed again. "Yeah yeah." She replied before hanging up.

Then I began to run around like a mad man. I quickly took off my pj's and threw on a pair of black jeans with a plain white shirt and a red and black flannel shirt. Then I grabbed my backpack, shoved my feet in my favorite pair of converse and ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

Standing in the kitchen was my mother. She was standing over the stove making eggs and bacon.

"Morning." she said without turning around.

"Morning Mom." I said quickly taking the plate she was offering me. I thanked her and quickly turned and started running for the door.

In my rush I nearly ran my little sister, Ashley, over.

"Sorry sis" I said mouth full of eggs. I ruffled her hair with my one free hand. "Later" I said.

She slapped my hand away. "Yeah, whatever." she mumbled.

Then I raced out the door and down the drive way to where Jamie's car was waiting.

I quickly slid into the passenger seat.

Jamie looked over at me grinning. "Ready?"

I grinned right back. "Hell yeah."

Then we took off towards the death trap other wise known as Carolina High.