Not So Average Romance Story

Intro:

My name is Jose.

Okay so here's the deal. So there is this girl.. She's amazing- beyond amazing.. and she's different than most girls.

Her name is Eve, but she has everyone call her Kitty. Except for me. I still call her Eve just to annoy her. It's the only way I can get her to even look at me. Sad right?

Now let me tell you a little about her. She is like a little barbie doll with a country accent. Shes got the most hypnotic blue and grey eyes. I almost melt every time I look into them. She is so short but its adorable.

Oh and she's addicted to Kitkats and Starbucks. You want her to do anything- even if its to kidnap the prime ministers daughter- screw brain washing. Just offer her a months supply of Kitkats and Starbucks and she won't hesitate.

But the funny thing about all of this is that she doesn't know the effect she has on half the boys at our high school. She doesn't realize how many of us just beg for her to glance at us. She doesn't even know how truly beautiful she is...

But I intend to change that... hopefully. It's the plan anyways. But the thing about her is she is stubborn. But so am I. The least I can do is try. Right?

Trust me, I know what you are thinking right now. That this is gonna be your typical boy meets girls romance story.

But trust me when I say this is gonna be anything but. This is my not so average romance story.