12

Well, this week has surely been a busy one. A week of planning parties and attending them. Today I had to skip church and sleep over at my friends house. I didn't feel as bad as you may think I should have. Want to know why?

        Church is just a place where you worship God. It's not mandatory to attend. I love attending church because it brings me closer to Him, but I also love hanging out with my friends. How did I balance that? Was it hard? It was very hard. Although, I balanced it with the nature of living. (I know right, how corny of me. XD) No really. That's exactly what I did.

       I pray for everything in my life. Everything. So, when my friend fractured her ribs by falling down the stairs, I prayed. I prayed for my friends not to make me look like a really messed up drag king. (We're girls and straight, don't freak out. It's all in good fun.) I prayed for my friends prayer that she gave me. I prayed for my family. I prayed for my pet and my friends. I prayed for everything. I prayed that I would feel better. See, everything.

       Not only did I pray, but I welcomed God into my social life as well. My friend and I talked about God for a while there. I guess what I'm saying is that you don't need to go to church in order to be connected with God. You don't have to go to church in order to please Him either. God doesn't care how you worship Him, just that you worship Him the right way. Don't deny Him either. If you truly love God, you would know that He loves you no matter what. Next time someone pesters you about going to church, think about how you worship Him. You never want to worship God when you're uncomfortable. He would want you to be comfortable while you spend time with Him. Do what seems right to you and worship Him how you want.