13

Well, nothing really exciting has happened this past week. I do have some tales to tell, but they'll probably bore you. There's not that much happening. Just the usual business of choosing your high school courses and mentally dying inside. I've got P.E. this semester and I'm literally dying. You have no idea how many times I've prayed this week. I've prayed so much that I have a feeling that God may not want to hear from me for a long time.

         I guess there are some things that I have received from Him that are exciting. I've been accepted into Honors English 9. My mom is pretty proud, my father doesn't care, my grandparents are ecstatic, and my aunts and uncles are neutral. I truly believe that God has blessed me with that. My sister joined Science Olympiad and now I have a partner for my events, He blessed me with that. God has blessed me with so much.

      Even with the things that I once that were a curse. I know He loves me, but I can't help but struggle trying to figure out if I'm the person He wants me to be. I've been trying to follow His example and follow the rules of the Bible, but it's hard when you're stuck between two different worlds. Being a teen isn't as easy as I had hoped it would be. it's quite difficult. That's why I pray to God's angels, my guardian angel, and God. If you think that I believe that His angels are a higher race than Him, then you're mistaken. His angels are His protectors of His people. Each person has a guardian angel, to help guide us to the path of God. That's what is beautiful about it.