2

God gives us strength everyday. Remember this when you feel weak or alone. Always remember that you are never alone, God is with you and He loves you more than anything. We are His children, His prophets, His messengers. We will forever be looked after as He will never abandon.

He is the everlasting, the almighty, the strength of us. He is the defender of the weak, the healer, the judge of ourselves. He is the angel that whispers in our ears. He is the guardian of our hearts. No matter how many times we reject him or doubt, he will always be there for us.

His holy hands carve the way we go. There will be times in which we are tested, but not long after He is there cleaning up our broken hearts. When we fall, He picks us up. When we cry, He is our shoulder to lie on. He is the rock that can never move, the anchor to our souls, the joy in our life.

Our savior moves the mountains, He rose and conquered the grave. Forever will we be His. Forever shall we run into His loving arms. If you gave your life to Christ, that's awesome, but for those of you who haven't, you are still able to decide.

Giving your life to Christ is important, but you should never rush into it. Our relationship with God is strong, but it is us who decide if we are ready or not. Whatever your choice is don't hesitate, if you're ready then you're ready, if you're not then you're not. Remember, God loves you!

My God, My Father, My SaviorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara