3

You know the feeling you get when you know something's going to happen and a few seconds later it happens? Do you recall a time in your life when someone has called you something or done something to you that didn't please you? Everyone has the same feeling, even if they are on the opposite side of the world. 

We may feel as if we're alone, we may feel as if God doesn't care about us, or that He even forgot you. I'm here to tell you that He will never forget you. In the Bible, Jesus tells the Israelites; "Never! Will a mother forget her nursing child? Will she feel no love for the child she has borne? If so, I will not forget you!" God will never forget you, He loves you so much.

You know, I too have struggled with my faith in Christ, but I also knew that He still loved me. For months and quite possibly even years, I have struggled to decide if my faith is my own. I grew up with very religious grandparents, no matter what they had me go to church. My mother's faith soon began to fade, she spent most of her life having religion shoved at her.

For those of you who have been through any recent or past crisis-es, I think that you know and feel the same way as many people in my household do. A few years ago, my dad fell off a twelve foot ladder, his brain was very close to bleeding. His boss had to call an ambulance so that he could get medical attention right away.

Now, my dad is suffering a brain injury, the nerves in his back and left arm are messed up. He has very short tempers that come around solemnly. He was recently told that he would have to be on medication for the rest of his life. My dad isn't the same person as he used to be, but I pray everyday that he will get better. Everyday I know that God holds my prayers in His arms and tries His best to heal my dad.

My father has gotten better, he's no longer in physical therapy. My mom started going to church more and now I am a Sunday school teacher for the little children. It's amazing how our God works in mysterious ways. I know that life's ups and downs may be hard, but if you have a true, honest relationship with God, you don't have to worry about anything. You need to give God your problems, let him handle it. I promise you that everything will be okay if you hold onto your faith.