5

Have you ever prayed for something so hard that it hurt? Have you lost your faith because something horrible happened in your life and you thought that God was there for you? Are you a true believer in Christ?

      Some of these questions are relatable, but I know that the last one kinda made some of you nervous. To be a true believer of Christ is to be a good person. God doesn't care what you did, what you've been doing, or who you are. God loves you. God loves you. Now, I didn't repeat that sentence just for the fun of it-take it to heart.

     You could be the worst person on earth, but all that God wants you to do is to be someone who lends a hand to another. Remember, Jesus died on the cross for your sins. Not just your friends or your neighbors, yours. To be a true believer in Christ, you have to act like it. Prevent yourself from using profanities or even looking at things that you aren't supposed to. 

     Don't just tell one person about God, tell everyone. Don't be ashamed of loving God! Spread His love everywhere you go! Be kind to others, don't be harmful mentally or physically to others around you. Don't gossip. Be respectful. Do as you're told. Last but not least, spread His word!