47

Give me a name and I'll write a tragedy. Give me a will and I've create a life. Give me a sinner and I'll make them into beauty. Give me a lie and I'll show you honesty. Cry and I'll make you smile. Break and I'll piece you back together. Give up and I'll win the race for you. Fall down and I'll carry you. hate me, but I'll still love you. 

My hands have touched the waters before they were even known. My eyes have seen the mountains before they were turned to stone. My grace gave beauty. My breath gave life. My will gave strength. And my mind, it gave courage. 

The heart inside of you is not evil. It is small and weak. The life you are given is not given or possessed. It is gifted with a gentle and loving caress. My words spill over the seas and roll over the rivers. It travels through the mountains and through the hills. Runs with the wind and dances in the trees. It carries and flies. My enemy turns it into fire and allows it to reach your ears.

Your cries reach me as I look down upon your tears. You beg for forgiveness. Beg for release. I won't allow it though. Never doing as you please. Instead, I watch you and encourage you to grow. I want you to thrive, this you shall know. 

Never alone. Never forgotten. Your life is precious and never rotten. I give you courage. How I allow you strength. I want you happy, but yet you feel so sad. Don't you know. . .don't you know that you make me proud? That you are the best creation that I've ever had?