6

What is love? Love is the emotion inside of you when you feel happy around someone and your mood never changes. Love is when you get this warm tingly feeling inside of you when you're with him or her. Love is strong because it unites us all during both the good and bad times. Love is someone who cares for you.

God loves you. He has from the start and has never stopped. God's love is so powerful that it wiped out the Israelites' enemies. His love can move mountains and entire continents if He has to. His love never fades, ends, or lessens when it comes to his creations.

Your family loves you. Your friends love you. Your spouse loves you. Someone out there loves you. No matter how bad your life is. No matter what you've been through. Someone loves you. Love is the sun shining after the night fades away. (It's a metaphor; hope you got it!) When you're feeling sad, when you're feeling alone, when you're broken, pray. Every prayer you make is music to God's ears.

Even if you lose your way God still lifts you up when you fall. He's still there to carry you. His love is for you-no one else. His love can never abandon you. Love is your ally, not your enemy. God gave us love as an example of how much He cares for us. Don't forget that.