I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 16

Hey my luvlies!! ( :

How you guys doing?

It's like 10 at night & I'm super hyper!

lol i guess its because im sneaking my boyfriend in for the first time!

hope i dont get caught, aha wish me luck!

he should be here in about 15 minutes.

eeek! hope my mom doesn't decide to creep -__-

skeet skeet skeet, water gun. oh my gawd becky look at her butt, touchie. 

lulz. im listening to the Motto by drake. ( ;

Anywayz enough with my hyper rambling! :D

&& Picture is of Heather!>>>

Here is...

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wah!" I screamed, students by us gave me bizzared looks.

"What?" All my friends asked me, they were about to open up there schedules.

"I got gym first period." I pouted.

They all laughed at me. I hate gym, with a passion. The only thing I actually enjoy from that class is the free days, were we can play volleyball. My favorite sport.

I looked over my schedule slowly.

First period was gym with Mr. Gross, second was study hall with Ms. Nallie, third was math with Mrs. Gram, fourth was french with Mrs. Lefebvre, fifth was english with Mr. Wayne, sixth was civics with Mrs. Paine, seventh was biology with Mr. Astur, and eigth was art with Mr. Dansley.

Oh god. I wated to groan out, most of these teachers had a problem with me!

The only classes I think I would enjoy are french, biology, and art! But the class I think I would enjoy the best is french, I loved Mrs. Lefebvre. 

"Ready to compaire?" I heard Ronnie asked, which pulled me out of my thoughts.

I nodded excitedly, hoping I had most of my classes with them.

I was praying so much I thought my head would expload.

"I'll compare to Jenni, Kyle and Ronnie, you two compare yours, okay?" Belinda asked.

We all nodded then moved next to eachother.

I scanned through her schedule and frowned slightly.

"No fair!" Belinda and I said at the same time.

"We only have gym, french, and biology together!" I whined.

"Wah!" Belinda said while looking at the ceiling. She looked like she was cursing everything and everyone.

It made me laugh.

"Hopefully we have lunch together." She said while looking at her fifth period, which would decide what lunch she would have.

"Yeah, I'll go hold a strike if we don't have it together." I joked and her eyes shined with amusement.

"Ready to switch?" Kyle asked while grinning.

I'm scared to find out If I have any classes with him, it would totally suck if we only have one.

I nodded, hesitating.

He gave me a reasuring smile.

"Don't worry Jenniboo." He told me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and he kissed my forhead.