I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 4

I was dumb struck. A million questions were running through my head, all at once.

It felt like I was inside a vicious tornado.

All I could get out of my mouth was a stupid "uhm..."

Kyle's face dropped. But he quickly covered it with one of his signitures smiles, which is one of the things I loved about my best friend.

"I'm sorry Jenniboo, forget the question, I think im a little hangover. No harm done right?" He said with a half of smile, that really didn't reach his eyes.

I shook my head from side to side clearing my thoughts. I smiled and then replied.

"Of course Kylebear" Then I ran out of his room towards the kithcen.

"Catch me if you can!" I yelled, looking behind me to already find Kyle chasing me.

Damn he's a fast runner.

I was almost to the kitchen, like one foot away from the entrance...

Then I felt strong arms wrap around me and I screamed bloody murder.

Kyle picked me up and threw me on his shoulder. I started punching his back, with no ffect what so ever to him.

Kyle chuckled and smacked my ass.

"NO YOU DIDN'T?!" I Yelled laughing while I bit his shoulder.

Half way while I was biting I heard a female voice.

"Oh yes he did honey" His mom said with a chuckle. Kyle spun around so fast he almost dropped me.

"KYLE!" I said as I was about to fall but he wrapped one of his arms around my waist to prevent me from falling.

"You know its not good to treat your best friend like that?" His dad said with an amused grin.

Kyle's parents were sitting by the kitchen entrance.

"Right tho!" I fist pumped with Kyle's dad. Kyle's face was one of disbelief.

"Kyle, me and your dad agree, you should treat me better" I said trying not to laugh as I gave him a wink.

"WHAT?!" Kyle screamed.

Kyle's dad, mom, and I all started bagging the fuck up.

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kyle was the only one not laughing.

I wiped away the tears of laughter and rested my hands on my knees. I took a deep breath and then I moved in front of Kyle.

"Awh come on Kylebear, everyone else thought it was funny." I said while I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in the crook of it.

Kyle signed, a relaxed sign. I always knew this calmed him down, ever since we met.

Even though I knew he was playing around about being upset.

I can sense a smile on his face as he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"MHHM." Kyle's dad cleared his throat. I laughed and pushed myself away from him.

"Yeah, so treat me better!" I said while I ran to his room laughing.

"Hey!" Kyle yelled as I heard his foot steps coming towards.

I reached his room and was about to closed the door but I was too slow. Kyle reached it.

I laughed and sat on his bed as he came in.

I smiled at him as he walked over to his bed.

"So what are our plans for today?" Kyle asked as he sat on the edge of his bed.