I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 14

Aye gurl, aye (;

or

Aye guy, aye (;

aha so how are you guys?

so I also wanted to let you guys know that this story will probably be ending around the 20th - 25th chapter, I havent decided yet.

But theres lots of more things that needs to happen before this story ends!

so enough of my rambling...

Oh &&& MErrY CHRISTMAS & Happy New Years ! :D

BTW I DIDN"T EDIT!

here is...

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch...<3 Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got into the taxi, and a friendly old aged men with patches of grey hair smiled at us from the rear-view mirror.

I awkwardly smiled back, while Kyle gave him a nod.

"Where to?" 

Kyle gave the taxi driver Taylor's address and we were off, in the direction of his house.

My phone buzz, from where it was placed in my boobs, and I quickly took it out to realized I had a couple texts from Belinda and a couple miss calls from my parents.

I checked Belinda's text first and replied with a quick 'Aye gurl, yeah im gng, c ya thur.' and decided to call my parents later.

I put my phone back and realized Kyle gaze on me.

I saw he had an amused expression on his face and I raised my eyebrows at him, with a wave to my hand, dismissing it.

He chuckled lightly and grabbed my left hand and intertwined our fingers together.

I stuck my tongue out and bit his shoulder.

"Hey!" He said playfully, trying to keep himself from smiling.

I widened my eyes innocently, and looked at him.

He gave me a 'nice try' look.

I kept my act up until he grabbed my sides and squeezed.

I let out a yelp in surprised, but then it was shortly followed by rows of giggles and small laughs.

"Kyle! Sto-" I was in the middle of trying to get Kyle to stop but then the taxi driver interupted me.

"We are here."

Kyle gave me a playful glare and said "You're lucky Jenniboo."

I smiled in triumph and said "No, you just can't beat me."

I quickly got out, knowing he still had to pay the driver.

Oh and that reminds me that I need to pay for the ride home, hes been spending so much money on me and I hate it depending on him.

I was thinking too much and was brought back to my thoughts as I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

Kyle's arm.

I smiled up at him and pecked his lips.

"Welp, lets go!" I said before he could do anymore of his tickling.

He chuckled and brought me closer to his side.

We started walking up the pathway into Taylor's driveway, and you could already tell the party was in full swing.

The music, was making my heart jump because of how loud it was!

"Wooo! This should be fun!" I told Kyle while picking up my pace.