Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Lydia Ortiz (Gramma RIP <3)

Here it is...

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my couch, Chapter 1.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jenni!" My mother beconed me from the bottom of the steps.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my earphones out, because I heard my mother yelling.

"What?!" I yelled annoyed from inside my room. She disturbed me from listening to Nevershoutnever.

"Kyle is here!" She replied back, this made me jump off my bed.

I had the biggest smile on my face and almost hopped all of the steps coming down.

There he was my best friend ever, Kyle Brenneman. He did a small wave while he smiled and when my mom turned her head to see what my dad wanted he winked.

I stuck my toungue out at him and my mom turned around and gave me a look that said I was demented. I smiled sweetly at her then she left to go with my father.

Kyle opened his arms and I ran towards him.

"Oomph." He said as I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him. I looked at him with a pout as he put me down, but he didn't let go of my waist.

"Aye their Jenniboo" Kyle said as he kissed the tip of my nose. He has always done this, and I was already used to it.

"Hiya Kylebear!" I laughed and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the kitchen to say hi to my mom and dad.

He sat down at the kitchen table where my mom was drinking water and dad reading the newspaper. I was getting him and myself a drink.

"The regular my good sir?" I asked Kyle as he laughed and my dad shook his head as if saying 'goofy kids.'

"Yessem mister" He replied with a chuckle and I pouted. This little comment of his got my dad to chuckle and my mom to choke on her water.

"Not funny." I murmered.

I got two glass cups that had Kyle's and my name engraved on them, we had brought them last year at Sixflags.

I filled the cups with ice and poured in the orange juice then put in a bit of cranberry juice to them both.

I walked to the table and sat down next to Kyle and passed him a cup.

"How have you been since I have been gone Mrs. Monica?" Kyle asks my mom with a grin.

"Hmm. Lets see since last night I have been splendid, thank you for asking" She laughs.

Yeah Kyle is mostly at my house like everyother day especially now since its summer.

"How about you Mr. Aaron?" He asks my dad.

"Good Kyle, nice seeing you again." My dad replied, my dad hasn't seen Kyle since like two months, he was away on a business trip.

I have been best friends with Kyle since about a year ago. So my parents are used to him being around all the time.

"Let's go upstairs Kylebear." I told him and nudged him on the side. I got up grabbed his wrist and dragged him up the stairs to my room.

Once in my room I plugged in my iPhone to the speakers and turn it on to NeverShoutNever, my favorite band if you haven't noticed.

After I was done Kyle was laying on my bed looking up at my ceiling. It was common I had tons of photos hung up of me and him. There was even one I had blown up of the two of us hugging; that ones in the middle, surrounded with lots of other pictures of me and him.

I started bagging up with laughter as I stared at one specific picture. He looked toward the direction I was looking.

"UGH!" Kyle groaned, but was smiling.

"WHYYYYY?" He said still staring at it.

I remembered it like it was yesterday; me and him went to a birthday party, Travis' birthday party.

Travis blew out his candles and the cake was handed out. I was sitting next to Kyle and he poked my side and I jumped. I wanted to get revenge because he knew I didn't like it when people scared me like that.

So I raised up my hand and pushed his faced down on to his plate and when he pulled back, his whole face was covered in cake and ice cream. Everyone was laughing!

I quickly took my phone out and took a picture- the picture I was just laughing at.

I started laughing again because he was still looking at the picture on my cealing.

He looked up and humphed and turned his body opposite of me and faced the wall.

Awe he looks so cute when hes mad.

Wait did I really just think that? He's my best friend for goodness sake.

I brushed that little thought off and tip-toed towards the bed. I jumped on him and whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry Kylebear, if you wan't I can take it off." He turned and I fell in place right on top of him and he wrapped his hands around my waist, the normal.

"Don't worry Jenniboo, I'm not mad I was just messing with ya." He said with a grin. I laughed and said "But still.."

"Don't worry about it Jenniboo" I smiled and jumped off him. 'Piggy Bank' by NeverShoutNever started. I started singing and dancing along to the beat.

Kyle was just laughing his little butt off watching me dance around like a hippo on steroids. Soon I started joining in with his laughter because I could have imagined how crazy I looked.

"Have you talked to Billy lately?" Kyle asked with a expressionless face.

"Duhhhh. Hes my boyfriend Kylebear, I know you don't like him because hes 'Bad News' but I like him, I guess." I said with a small smile...

Oh yeah did I mention I had a boyfriend? Phaha if I didn't, I do. We have been going out for about a month and hes great to me, but all of Kyles friend say hes 'bad news', especially Kyle, but they won't tell me why.

I just decided to ignore them and see how things will eventually turn out, and so far it's been fine.

"Hmph. I love you, and you know that Jenniboo, and I just don't wan't you to get hurt, your my best friend." He said with a frown.

"I know.." I mumbled. He just shook his head and pulled my arms to sit on the bed, and gave me a big bear hug.

I smiled against him, hes the best friend any person could ever have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayyellooo! So how you like it?

Yes?

NO?

Maybe SO?

Well comment, Vote,

become a fan! & Let me know what you think soo farr!

Please! I will appreciate it (=

<3Jenny

(Photo of Jenni on the side! ------------------------>)