Chapter 2

Okay! So heres the next chappie!

Im Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch...<3 Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I woke up to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes. Nom. Nom. Nom.

I jumped out of bed and into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I ran down the steps to where my mom was cooking on the stove.

"Yum. Mom they smell good." I said smiling. She flipped the pancake on to a plate and put scrambled eggs and bacon to go with it.

"Thanks sweetie." My mom replied with a grin and settled my plate on the table. I went to the fridge and poured my self a glass of orange juice.

I sat back down and started cutting off a piece of my pancake. My iPhone started playing Firework by Katy Perry and I rushed to pick it up.

"Yellow?" I asked.

"Aye!" Belinda replied.

"What's up?" I said with a smile. You see Belinda is my girl best friend.

"Im having a party tonight! "She said sounding all hype.

"Random much?" I laugh.

"You know me I'm random." I could see her smirking.

"What timers?" I asked.

"Its going to be from 10 at night until, whenever." She said laughing.

"Oh okay well, I'm bringing Kyle and Billy."

"Mhm I already thought so." She replied laughing.

"Okay and I would get the word out as well, bye" I said then hanged up.

I continued eating my breakfast and when I was done I did the dishes and went upstairs to my room.

Hey Kylebear. Belinda is having a party tonight, you know the usual time and you are going. No ifs or buts about it, okay mister? aha. Oh and are you coming today? I texted Kyle.

Look outside your window. Kyle texted back. I looked out and saw that he was there. I smiled to myself and gestured him to come up.

About three minutes later there was a knock on my door. I got up to answer it but before I got it he burged in.

I laughed and ran into his arms. I felt his chest rise up and down while he was chuckling. My phone rang and I pulled away and ran to my bed were my phone was.

"Hey!" I said smiling, Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Hey babe." Billy replied.

"I miss you."

"Miss you too, oh and about tonig-" I cut him off.

"OH YEAH! Belinda is having a party, usual time." I giggled.

"Sounds cool. See you there?" He replied

"Yeah see you there, bye." I said and hung up.

I walked and sat down next to Kyle, who had moved to my bed.

I poked his side and he squirmed, trying to hide back a smile. I smiled and kept poking him.

"Come on, smile!" I said frowning. Kyle still kept a straight face. I knew what would work.

I put my best puppy dog face.

"Oh please not the puppy dog face, Jenniboo!" Kyle said almost cracking a smile, he turned his head so he doesn't have to look at me.