I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my couch...<3 Chapter 3

Hellllo luvlies! YEAH ITS FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! PARTYING, PARTYING WHOO!

fine. fine. I'm going to stop torturing yuu! xD I'm sorry if you're a Rebbeca Black fan but my gosh she mentally scared me for LIFE! Duhh who doesn't know that before friday was thursday, and that after friday its saturday?!

Anyways im going to stop my trash talking...

here is.,.,.,.,.

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my couch...<3 Chapter 3

Hope yuu like it! VOTE, COMMENT, & BECOME A FAN PLEASE! I would appreciate it! (

(Picture of Billy! ----->)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My body felt like it was on fire. My stomach was turning and I started feeling a tingling feeli-

WHAT IN THE WORLD?!

I shouldn't be liking this kiss!

He was my BEST FRIEND for my freaking gods sake!

I mentally slapped my self. Hard.

Kyle and me pulled away, but something gave me an expression that he didn't want to pull away.

While I was having my mentally argument inside my head I hadn't notice my lungs needed air.

I gasped, so did Kyle.

We locked our eyes and he smiled, a friendly smile.

I couldn't resist his amazing smile, and returned one.

'MHM' Someone cleared their throat.

Billy.

I looked at him with a blank expression and he just stared back.

:"Awkward... I just kissed my best friend in front of my boyfriend. Interesting.

I mentally laughed and turned around facing the other players.

They were shocked.

Wonder if they notice I was enjoying the kiss?

Gosh I hope not.

"Okay then.., lets keep playing" Some guy with blondish-brownish hair said.

All he got were nods in response.

I picked my friend Belinda, she said dare.

I dared her to go run down the street in her underwear and bra and run back.

Belinda just shrugged and got up. She slowly stripped and headed to the front of the house. She started running up the street.

It was hilarious how a couple cars passed and honked at her, I could of just seen her roll her eyes at them.

She ran all the way up the street then she ran all the way back.

When she got to the front door she didn't even looked tired.

Damn her and her singer lungs. Shes has been singing since she was like 6 years old.

Well anyway everyone high-fived her and we headed back towards the backyard.

~~~~

We played a good game of truth or dare then everyone headed back to get drinks and dance.

I grabbeD Billy's hand and pulled him up, even though he was like double my size.

I did a little 'oomph' as I helped him up and he chuckled.

We headed to the kitchen and got a second drink and headed down towards the dance floor were we met up with Ronnie and Belinda.