I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 7

Ayeellooo my luvvvlieees!!!!!!!!

How was your week? (: Mines was greeeattt! Well anyways ! I hope you like this chapter!

Please comment and let me know what you think! <3

As promised...

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wope up to Kyle shaking me awake and whisper-yelling my name.

"Jenni. Jenni! Wake up!"

"Mmmm" I moaned trying to shut him up by trying to cover his mouth.

I felt a sharp pain. What the who?!

My eyes flew open and were met with dark blue eyes.

"You did not just do that!" I snapped, my eyes turned into slits.

Kyle just chuckled at my reaction. "But I did." He replied with a smirk.

I looked at my throbing hand, with a big bite mark.

"I seriously can't believe you just bit me! What was SOOOO important that you needed to wake me up so bad? I was comfortable!" I whined.

Kyle just shook his head while chuckling and whispered "It's almost time for your mom and dad to go to work its eleven-thirty."

I looked at the cable box to check the time and oh shit that is the time! My parents usually leave the house around eleven-fourtyfive.

I groaned and closed my eyes.

"I'm too comfortable to move!" I complained with a small smile, eyes still closed.

Kyle snapped his fingers at me as in a 'chop, chop' kind of gesture.

I sighed and slowly got off the couch. I gave Kyle a hug before continuing sneaking upstairs.

I got up to the top of the stairs and I heard my mom and dad talking.

My dad was coming out of their room so I dash real quick into my open door and jumped into my bed, without my dad seeing me.

Poooof, that was a close one. My eyes started to drop, due to the fact I was still tired.

I was letting my mind drift to lala land, after thinking 'How fun it is to sneak around my parents even though I'm in my house.'

~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my iphone going off to Billy's ringtone.

What does he want? It's too early for him to be calling me. I thought while I shifted so I could be able to reach my phone on the night stand.

"Yellow" I said sounding tired,

"AYe there babe"

"Is there a reason why you are calling so early?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Babe, it's not early. Its two almost three in the afternoon." Billy said laughing.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

Billy laughed and said "So what are your plans for today?"

"Nothing really, why?"

"I was just wondering because, I was thinking we haven't really hanged out in a while. Well in parties we hanged out but not alone because we always have friends with us. So what do you think of some alone time today, just the two of us?" Billy asked, which I can guess he said it with a smile.