I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 10

Ello my luvlies! 

Sorry I didn't upload last weekend! Its just that my shop in school is really hard and I had lots of test and quizes that i hardly had time for nothing!

Well here is..

 chapter ten of I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch! <3

Thanks for reading and remember to vote & comment please!

I was very upset that I hardly got any feed back on chapter 9 :( but i guess I deserved it for not uploading in like forever.

So this chapter is dedicated to the one & only SirKaiden ! (: 

(Thanks for sticking to the story!) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You little whore! I knew I shouldn't of agreed to go out with you even if it was for money! Why did I even let my friends convice me to go out with someone as ugly as you! You little bitch, you were the worst person to fake date!" Billy yelled now, furiously.

Oh my gosh.

I shouldn't of said that. These were my last thoughts before Billy raised his right hand and smacked me on my left cheek.

I winced and yelped in pain and tears were finally running down my cheeks.

"Your a fucking asshole Billy! Fuck you!" I got right up to him and kicked him were the sun don't shine.

Billy fell on his ass as he covered were I kicked him and was wincing in pain.

I let out a humorless laugh, tears still pouring out of my eyes like the Niagra Falls. I was hurt and felt like a loser and like a piece of shit.

I felt weak, but no mother fucking man touches me and gets away with it.

I grabbed to his shirt bringing his face right up to mine.

"Listen to me good, you piece of shit. You are never going to lay one little finger on me, or any other girl again. I'm going to make your life is a living hell from now on, you woman beater. You got that?" I asked as I pushed him back on the ground, so hard his head smacked with the ground.

I got up and murmered "That's a promise."

Then I looked at him one more time, to make sure he saw the hurt in my eyes, but the determination as well, and walked away until I was way out of his view.

The tears started coming out faster and I knew they wouldn't stop anytime soon, and my cheek was hurting bad too.

I couldn't be alone anymore so I started to run to my house, were I knew Kyle was still waiting for me.

My mind started repeating the words Billy spat at me and I felt even more horrible.

Gosh, hes such a prick.

I hate him.

I should of listened to what everyone else had told me, especially Kyle.

He had warned me but I was so high up in cloud nine to even care what he thought.

I reached my house, tears still streaming down my face and I had a little trouble controling my shaking hands to open the door.

After a few minutes I got it open and I ran up to my room were Kyle was laying on my bed watching 'Pranked.'

I ran into his arms and snuggled up to his chest and started sobbing my heart out.

"Jenniboo, whats wrong and what happened to your cheek?" I just buried my face deeper into his chest.