I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 5

AYELLOO! My luvlies! Well he it is as promised!..

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch...<3 Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My stomach was doing summer saults in my stomach at like 101 miles per hour.

Kyle and I were on our way to my house which we were now like five minutes away from.

I really hope my parents say yes, I can tell it means a lot to Kyle.

I hate how over protected my freaking parents are.

Don't get me wrong, I love them to death but they just have to give me more freedom and trust me more.

Oh yes mom and dad, me and my guy friend are going to go upstairs to HANG OUT not freakishly fuck!

Gosh they just can trust teenagers now because we are filled with horible hormones. :|

While I was having a whole conversation in my head I realized we had stopped in front of my house.

There goes those summer saults again.

I let out a sign and a few seconds later Kyle did the same.

I grabbed his hand in a okay gesture and he nodded.

I skipped up the four steps up to my front door and pulled out my keys.

We entered and headed towards the kitchen to get a drink.

I grabbed two coca-colas out of the fridgerator and headed to the living room.

"MOM, DAD!" I yelled since they weren't in there.

"Yes honey?!" My mom asked from upstairs.

"Can you and dad come downstairs I need to talk to you about something REALLY important!" I told them, putting emphasis on the 'really' part.

"Sure thing munchkin." My dad said as I flapped down on the sofa and groaned.

See?! They still treat me like im a three year old instead of fifteen!

I looked over at Kyle and noticed he was starting to chuckle but when I looked over he 'hid' it with a cough.

I glared at him playfully and sais "What?"

"Munchkin?" He asked and a second later started laughing his ass off so much that tears were rolling down his cheeks.

PAHAHAhaHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHA.

Soooo funny. :|

NOT.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I knew my parents were coming down.

I sign and nudged Kyle and he straighten up as soon as he heard the steps too.

My parents came with smiles and sat on the sofa in front of the one Kyle and I were seated.

"Okay so what is it you want to talk about?" My dad asked as he looked between Kyle and me.

"Uhm. Mom dad I was wondering if there was anyway you could do me a teeny weenie tiny favor?" I asked as I put my brightest smile.

They looked at eachother and shrugged.

Wow is that a yes? DID THAT SHRUG MEAN YES!?

"Depends what it is." My mom said as her face stood blank.

Of course. It was too good to be true.

"Well you see.." I started with a exasperated sign.

"Well Mr and Mrs. Brzowski. My parents are going on a very important business trip and my parents wanted me to stay somewere else other than our own home because they can trust me alone. Well at first my friend had told me it was fine to stay with him but then family issues happened and he cancelled. I was kind of wondering if you two would be kind enough to actually let me stay here while they are away during the trip?"