I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 6

Ayelllo my luvlies!

As promised here is...

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch...<3 Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a sound in the middle at the night.

I'm guessing it was Kyle.

So I get up and head towards my door. I hear a noise again and walked a little faster.

As I got towards the stairs and down, the noise started getting louder and louder.

When I reach the bottom step I heard the noise ten times louder.

I thought it was funny that I actually wasn't scared, I was very calm.

I guess it was because if it was a burgler or anything like that, Kyle is there and can kick ass if anything.

The noise is coming from the kitchen so I headed that way.

I could of died from laughter.

Kyle had his head stuck in the fridge with his boxers sagging and no shirt on. I stiffled a giggle.

But I guess he heard it because he turned around with wide eyes.

What I saw just made me crack up!

Kyle had a bag of cookies in his mouth, a chocolate bar in one hand, and milk in the other.

He walked over to the kitchen island and set his junk down. Well I guess mine, since he got it from my fridge.

"What are you doing with your life, Kylebear?" I asked with a giggle.

"Don't judge me! I just got hungry, you know I'm a guy, and guys tend to get hungry at night" Kyle said trying to defend himself.

With a roll of an eye I sat down on the chair next to Kyles and said "Whatever, you've been judged"

He laughed and eyed me suspiciously. "What are you doing up at three in the morning, anyway?"

"Well I heard your fat ass and decided to check out what you were doing making so much noise" I said while faking being mad that he woke me up.

"Touche."

"How is that so, I wasn't making any noise!" I yelled at him.

"Excuse me but hun, I can hear your snoring a mile away, and don't try and come at me with the shit that you don't snore, because believe me you do." He said with a smirk.

*Gasp*

Kyle smiled in triumphed as he looked at me with sparkling eyes.

Just seeing him smile I smiled too, I can't never stay fake mad at him.

I grabbed a cookie from his hand and his mouth dropped open.

He tried to pull my hand down to get it back but I stuffed it in my mouth, with a proud smile.

"HA" I said with my mouth full. Kyle got a develish grin and turned to face me.

Oh-oh what have I gotten myself into?! MY BAGIBEERSSS!

What happened next, happened in a blink of an eye.

His hands wen't up and to my sides and he squeezed and an amount of cookie came out my mouth.

WOW. That's embarassing.

Kyle started cracking up. I picked up my hand and slapped his face, gently.