I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 11

Hello my luvlies!

so how have yuh guys been? :D

yayayaya so how was your halloween? (:

I  was a Dino-clown ! :D

I was freezing my butt off! aha.

Well anyways please let me know if yuh guys like the story! ^_^ 

Comment, vote, become a fan ! (;

Well I'm going to stop my blabbering .

Oh & this chapter is dedicated to ForeverFallenxoxo <3

Here is...

I"m Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 11 (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we got into Belinda brother's car.

We had called him to give us a ride to the mall.

"Hiya Marcus!" I smiled at him, as he started to drive.

He was twenty-one years old, six years older than us. I believe he was now into his sophomore year of college, which is ironic because we're heading to our sophomore year of high school.

"Hey kiddo, how have you been? Haven't seen ya since the beginning of summer."

"you know, chillen with my friends and just teenage stuff." We all laughed together.

"Ahh. Teenage days, I miss them years, even though college is a hell of an experience," He winked. "If you know what I mean." He smirked.

"Oh god, I don't need to know that Marcus!" I said while I laughed.

"So how are you and your little boy toy, doing?" 

My eyes widen, how did he know about me and Kyle?

Not that I consider Kyle being my boy toy.

"Wh-hat?" I asked, stuttering.

"You know Bryan or is it Billy?"

I let a sigh of relief

"Oh you mean Billy?" Belinda said, actually paying attention to her surroundings.

Marcus pulled up into the front of the mall and made a stop.

I quickly unlocked the door and hoped out. "Okay, thanks for the ride Marcus, see you when you pick us up, love you." 

I dragged Belinda out with me and waved goodbye to Marcus as he drove away.

"What was that about?" Belinda asked.

I shrugged and just entered the mall.

we connected our arms and started walking.

"Oh! Lets go in this store!" Belinda said dragging me to Victoria Secrets, one of our favorite stores.

I laughed as we entered, the pink color based store.

A young women in about her early twenties, approached us.

"Hello ladies, todays sale on our fragrances is five for twenty-five or three for eight-teen, and the sale on the undergarments is five sets for thirty dollars." The nice lady said and handed us each a little basket, incase we wanted to buy anything.

"Thank you." Belinda and I said and started looking.

I ended up buying five fragments and the five underwear sets, and so did Beinda.

"Thanks a lot Bel, I just spend fifty-five dollars in one store, the first store!" 

"You know you love me, Jenni." She told me laughing.