Love Sick

"Turn it back on!" Goyle yelled after I turned off the radio, and threw a pillow at my face.

"No!" I threw it back at him, making sure that I did it as hard as I could.

"But Bulgaria's up a point!"

"Why are you so obsessed with them?" Vincent, who was on the floor, rolled onto his stomach. "The aren't that great. They always make it into finales, and then loose the big games."

"The games are rigged!" Goyle defended, now throwing the pillow at Vincent. He took it and laid it under him.

"For six years?"

"Yes!"

"Either way, we aren't turning it back on." I said, sitting down on the edge of Goyle's bed.

"Fine!" Goyle exclaimed, then everything went silent. The tension in the room felt thick.

"Why don't we invite Draco?"  I suggested, trying to get some sound.

"No." Vincent stated flatly.

"Why?"

"Because, all he does is cause drama."

"No he doesn't!"

"Yes he does! And, he's rude!"

"No he's not! Just blunt!" I crossed my arms, annoyed by the fact that he was downing Draco.  And saying he caused drama? I do believe that was Sarah Beth that did that! "Besides, Gregory is rude and he's here!"

"Hey! It's my house!" Goyle said as he removed the jar of Floo Powder off the mantle.

"Yeah, but at least he's not mean to Sarah Beth!" My jaw dropped. I know where he was going with this.

"What do you mean!? Draco's not mean to me!"

"Yes, he is!"

"No he's not! And what would you know!?"

"Guys!" Goyle tried to interrupt mine and Vincent's argument, without success. Both Vincent and I completely ignored him.

"I watch him be mean to you! He's always insulting you!"

"You must imagine it!"

"Guys!"

"He's not good for you!"

"Yes he is! He loves me!"

"No, he doesn't! Not truly, anyway!"

"Guys!"

"How could you say that!?"

"Cause I know!"

"GUYS!" We both went quiet and looked at Goyle. "Stop yelling! Elle, you said you'd help me call Sarah Beth." I sneered. I hated her, but I did say I would, so I guess that meant i had to.

"Fine." I grabbed the Floo Powder from him and threw it into the fire place. The fire immediately got bigger.

"Can I help you?" Dolores Umbridge's face appeared and asked.

"Yes, is Sarah Beth there?"

"Oh, Eleanor. I didn't realize it was you at first. No, she's at Mr. Fudge's."

"Okay. Can I have an address."

"I suppose." The woman rattled off the address and Goyle wrote it down.

"Thanks." I said, then disconnected. "Here you go." I handed the jar to Gregory, and went to sit back down on the bed. The whole reason that I was helping him was Umbridge, but since she wasn't with her Aunt, he could do it himself. He hesitated for a moment, but finally threw the Powder in. An older looking man answered.

"Hello?" He asked, a bit surprised.

"Um, is Sarah Beth there?"

"Yes, she is. Who may I tell her it is?"

"Er, Gregory."

"She'll be here in a moment." The man walked away, leaving us with a normal looking fire.

"Was that...?" I questioned, trailing off.

"Cornelius Fudge?" Vincent answered. "Yeah."

"Why is she with him?"

"They're close."

"Well, I knew that ,but that close?"

"He took her to the Cup!" Gregory put in, turning his attention away from the fire, but then turning it right back.

"Oh..." I let that set in. It made me kind of jealous. Yes, her parents were dead, but apparently she had Umbridge and Fudge; All I had was Uncle Severus. Of course, Uncle Severus isn't that bad, but it would be nice to have another person, like most kids.

"Gregory!" Sarah Beth's over excited voice echoed through the room.

"Sarah Beth!"

"I've missed you so much!" She cooed. I sneered again. I wouldn't be able to stand listening to this. Annoyed, I got up and left the room.

Why was he talking to her now? I wasn't allowed to invite Draco, so why should he be able to talk to Sarah Beth? I mean, I hadn't seen Draco just as long as he hadn't seen her. Why couldn't I talk to Draco?

"Elle!" Clarissa surprised me when I went into the kitchen. "Are you okay? Why aren't you with Gregory and Vincent?"

"I'm just thirsty." I lied, grabbing a cup from the cupboard and put if under the tap, filling it with water.

"Oh, well, you don't have to drink just water. This isn't Azkaban. We have some milk and pumpkin juice. We have some apple juice, but we bought that for Sarah Beth for when she comes, but you can have some, if you want." I rolled my eyes. Sarah Beth, again.

"No, I'm fine with water." Taking a sip, I went into the sitting room and sat on the sofa. "I'm glad you too have each other." I said to Goyle's dogs, Puddles and Friffles joined me. Puddles yapped and jumped up onto my lap. Friffle happily stayed at my feet. She was about to have puppies and couldn't really jump that high.

I couldn't deny that I was love sick. I missed Draco dearly. I really, really, did, and listening to how happy Gregory was with Sarah Beth wouldn't help anything. It seemed like everyone had someone to love. Even Puddles and Friffle had each other.  All I could do was sit there and wait for them to come back down and get me.