Chapter 8

Ariana's POV

I kissed Nash on the lips lightly getting out if his truck and going into my house. I felt my phone vibrate slightly in my pocket. I pulled it out revealing a text from Matthew. 'Hey do you want to hang out and show me around town?' it said with a little smiley face emoji at the end. I laughed slightly. 'Of course, where do you want to meet me' I replied. 'How about the park. I know where that is :)' he said. 'Ill be there' I said going to my room to change Into a fresh shirt.

It was just a Tshirt with our school name and lacrosse written on it. I think this is actually Nash's or Cameron's but oh well right? I took my penny board and started off for the park. I saw Matthews dirty blonde hair from about 90 yards away. He was standing by a tree with headphones in his ears.

I decided to be funny and sneak up behind him and scare him. I crept slowly behind him and then I was grabbed from behind and lifted into the air. "Ahhhh" I screamed out. I looked at Matthew and he was almost pissing himself from laughter. "Hey babe" Nash said setting me down. "You guys suck." I said pouting and sitting on the grass. They sat with me and continued laughing. "So when did you two get together?" Matthew asked. "Just about a month after I got back." I said. Nash smiled at me and rested a hand on my knee. "I'm happy for you guys" Matthew said smiling at us.

***

I had been in school for a few weeks now since we just got off of Christmas break. Magcon was coming up soon and me, Cameron, Nash and Matthew had all got invited to magcon. As we were all packed, we had decided to all chill out in the living room of my house. We were watching some movies starting with insidious. I was never scared of movies but for Nash's sake I pretended to be scared so he could comfort me. Matt and Cameron looked uncomfortable all by themselves. "You guys need to get girlfriends." I said looking at them. "It's not that easy Ari" Cameron said. "Yeah right, two extremely hot teenage guys with abs" I scoffed. "Because what girl wants that" I said sarcastically. They laughed a bit. "Did you see my freshman photos?" Matthew asked me. "No I don't think so." I replied "check my Instagram" he laughed. I took my phone from under Nash's leg, unlocking it with my password and clicking on my Instagram app and going to Matt's profile. I immediately started laughing. "Aww you were adorable! and your hair" I said reaching over and ruffling his gelled up hair. He fixed it with one run of his fingers.

I looked up at Nash who was already looking at me. He kissed me once before we finished the movies and Nash and Matt had to leave to get some sleep for tomorrow. I kissed Nash and hugged him goodbye. Matt kissed my cheek and I hugged him goodbye. I watched from the door as my bestfriend and boyfriend walked to their cars and waved goodbye.

***

We had arrived from the long plane ride to Nashville Tennessee and Nash, Cameron, and Matthew wanted to post videos on YouTube. I was going to do Most of the editing and just watch from behind the camera. We started with an oatmeal challenge which was pretty interesting. Nash won but they insisted he get hit with the eggs too. I was about to burst from laughter. They all got in their underwear which was a bit awkward but we got over it. Cameron ended up with welts on his chest that I told him to ice down.

After all of the videos were made I had decided to be a nice person and help them clean themselves up. Nash got washcloths from the bathroom and tossed one at me. I caught it and told Matt to come over. I started wiping all the egg from his face. "This is disgusting" I said laughing and finishing lightly slapping his stomach. I'm pretty sure that hurt me more than him. Nash was next since Cameron took the shower. Nash turned to me and his face and torso were covered in egg and shells. "Oh my god this is worse than Matt's." I said getting some of the shells off and into the garbage can.

After they were all clean and showered I got dressed into some pajamas so we could all sleep. I took the bed with Cameron much to Nash's displeasure.

When we woke up in the morning I got dressed to meet the fans. We all got into a big huddle outside of the doors that we go into the meeting room. All of us cheered and chanted before breaking the huddle and the doors were opened for us. Hundreds if people started screaming at us as we walked out to the stage. I stood up by Jack, Jack, Brent, Taylor and Nash. Every one else was either signing stuff or taking pictures with fans. I got tossed a microphone and looked a bit confused. "We're apparently doing some questions!" I said happily as Carter took one of the mics and took it to the crowd to have fans ask us questions. "So who has a question?" Taylor asked the excited fans. Carter picked someone and they asked a question "can we see your guys' abs" she asked a bit shyly. "Totally jack said and all the guys lifted their shirts. I stood a bit I'm front if them enjoying about nine guys shirtless. Hey I'm also curious even though I've seen like all of them shirtless anyways, a second time never hurts right? "I totally saw Ariana checking them out" another girl commented. I put my arms up In surrender. "Guilty, but hey who wouldn't" I said into my microphone. They laughed and Cameron pulled me into his arms from behind. He messed up my hair and I elbowed him flipping my hair around.

"God that meetup was so long" I said falling onto my bad along with everyone else. "Who's ass is on my stomach?" Brent complained. "Sorry I think that's me" I said as people got off and I fell onto the floor. "This carpet is soft as hell" I said into the carpet. "I'm living here now" I said pulling Brent down by me on the floor. "Damn this is comfy" he said. Soon enough everyone was laying on the carpet with the beds unoccupied.

Wow you guys are extremely amazing over 1.3k reads! that's awesome And I can't thank you enough.

Have any ideas for the story kik me or leave a comment it really helps :)
Kik: montana_rose13