14¤Courage

Sequel to Chapter 12

~Starting Off~

"Hey, Y/N" Tan said as I passed her in the hall. I stop and turn as she stops.

"Hey Tan, whats up?" I adjust the pile of papers in my hands and smile at her. When I met her on the train, as you could tell, I've had a small crush on her, which gradually grew.

"Well, I was kind of hoping, that, um, maybe go out for drinks with me?" She looks down most of the time, almost like trying to get the words out as she looked nervous.

"M-Me?" I say almost leaning forward to be sure I heard her right. She then stood up straight right away and started to rush her words.

"If you dont want to you dont have to. Like I've wanted to ask you, but I didnt think you'd want to and then I found out that you were les-" I cut her off after laughing a bit.

"Tan, I would love to go. I was almost about to ask you myself, even if it meant pissing my pants" I say, I laugh a bit out of being nervous.

"Okay, well see you then" she then turns away smiling, while I look down smiling. I was about to walk away when I remember something.

"Wait, Tan!" I looked back up as she turned around quickly, "when?" I said as a smile grew back onto my face.

"Oh shit, um... tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 8" she kind of furrows her eyebrows and looks at me.

"Okay, well... see you then" I turn around walking away with a smile, knowing this is exactly the kind of thing I need in my life.

(A/N holy fuck man, I wrote this without knowing where it will end up, but I think its pretty good. Also im still taking requests, my messages are always open to everybody)(P.S. I started to write fast, idk why but yeah so, look out for some more chapters)