3¤Forest

~Strolling In The Woods~

"I still" I take a pause to laugh, remembering the memory, "remember the time, when we went to Times Square in New York-"

"Shut up!" She looks at me with a big smile, remembering the memory. Her smile made me laugh and smile wider.

"Hey! Its not my fault you fell on that old guy!" I say, laughing at the memory again.

"Yeah, it is. You pushed me" she says, her smile softening.

"Some girl pushed me into you! Why would I push you on purpose? I looooove you" I say moving over and hugging her, which made it hard considering we were walking, and on pretty uneven land, I might add.

"Yeah, right" she rolls her eyes and hugs me back. I stop hugging her, but she keeps one arm over my shoulder.

We come across a river. We decide to sit on a log beside it.

"Do you ever think about it?" I say, keeping my eyes on the river. The memory reminded me of when we're gonna be old.

"Think about what?" She says, also looking at the river.

"Growing old" I say, glancing at her, before looking back at the river. I lay my head on her shoulder and she lays her head on mine.

"Not really" she says. I hum and think 'will we grow old together?', "but I do know" she reaches over, grabs one of my hands and intertwines them, "I want my olden days to be spent with you" I laugh at the cheesiness.

"You are so fucking cheesy" I say, laughing softly, while she lets out a short laugh, "but its cute; and I wouldnt want my olden days spent any other way than with you"