9¤Parents

~Meeting Your Parents~

"And dont talk about how much you drink, they're christians. Oh, and don-" I said rushing, fixing my hair as we waited outside for awhile. The first time since dating was she going to meet my parents. They werent very open or excepting people, but they were my parents and they had a right to know.

"Y/N... we'll be fine. Im sure they will love me" she jokes and smiles grabbing my hands from frantically moving around my hair, "come on" she says stepping out of the car, "we'll be fine"

You've never met my parents

I take a deep breath and step out of the car. My legs were shaky and so were my hands. I felt the floor sink in and I almost threw up, but before that could happen Tan grabbed my hand and hugged me. She didnt really know what this was about, but I enjoyed the help and support she gave me in that moment.

"We'll be fine and if we're not, well then we can just leave. Okay?" I let out a shaky breath and tried to swallow the lump my throat, but I didnt go away, "Ill be right here by your side"

We start walking to the door with my hand gribbing hers and getting tighter every step. I take deep breaths, trying to make the situation not seem as bad. We get to the door and I try to raise my hand, but it stays in place not wanting to move, so Tan knocks instead.

We hear footsteps and I let go of Tanias hand, which was most likely sweaty like mine. She looks over at me with a weird look, but before she can say anything, the door opens revealing my parents. They seemed happy at first then they saw Tania and their smiles faltered slightly.

"Um, come in?" My mom said more as a question then a statement. They moved aside and I past with Tania behind me, following. I walked to the living room and sat at the end of the couch, trying not to have a heart attack. I felt someone sit next to me and I knew it was Tan because she knows my lower back is ticklish, so she only touches my upper back.

"Whats wrong?" She says kind of whispering. The lump in my throat gets bigger and it gets harder to talk without crying.

"You'll see" Is all I can get out without shedding tears. My parents walk into the room slowly and hesitantly. The sit on the other couch, which was farthest from me. My mom clears her throat before saying something.

"Uhm... Y/N?" She says expectantly, waiting for me to look at her, but I cant, making her continue, "Y/N? Who... Who is this?" She gestures to Tania and I close my eyes.

"He-her name is, um, Tania and uh" I tilt my head in their direction slightly, with my eyes still closed, terrified to look at them, "shes, um, shes my, um... she my girlfriend" my voice cracks at the end, making the situation worse. The room was silent and I could only imagine what Tanias face looked like. She didnt know what was happening, I dont want her to feel bad or embarrased.

I hear soft footsteps go out of the living room and in the direction of the backyard. I let out a whimper and feel a tear fall down my face. I stand up and walk out the front door to the car. I try to open the door, but forgot that it was locked. I give up and up my hands on my face softly sobbing into them, leaning my front against the door. I know Tanias behind me, but I refuse to look at hurt; shes probably hurt.

"Why couldnt you tell me you werent out to your parents yet?" She sounded sad, making me even more sad. I had probably just lost my parents and my girlfriend.

"I didnt want you to think I was ashamed of you or anything like that, so... they had to find out some way and this was the time. Maybe the only time and I feel so fucking horrible" I wanted to continue, but my voice couldnt take it anymore. I continued to sob and I felt her arms wrap around me and hug me tight, like she would never see me again.

"I understand. It was hard for me too, and I know we will get through this... 'cause I have you and you have me. We are perfect together and no one, not even your parents, can try to separate us"

A/N: Thanks to all of you guys who send me ideas and also, thank you to all the people who keep telling me im a lazy ass bitch who doesnt know how to write or update.