8¤Fuck?

~Maybe Fuck?~

Nothings better than getting ditched at a bar, with barely any people in it. But I noticed one specific person at the end of the bar, talking with her friends. I didnt put all my attention on her, that would be creepy, but I glanced at her and she was looking right back at me. I could make out the word 'fuck' coming from her lips. I look down with wide eyes, drinking my drink.

After a while, I had the feeling in my stomach, telling me to pee. I turn and get out of my seat, when someone bumps into me, spilling their drink on me. I put my hands up with my mouth open, surprised. The person starts rambling apologies, trying to rub the stain with her sleeve, which was on my legs.

"Its okay" I say, grabbing her wrist pulling it off my leg. Her hand was a little too close to... my area. I let go of her hand, grabbing a napkin, rubbing the stain. Fuck.

"I am so sorry, I didnt notice you get out of your seat-" The girl says, putting her glass on my table handing me more napkins. I keep wiping them until its moist (nooooOo). I look up after putting down all the napkins and realize it was the girl from the bar.

"No, no, really. Its totally fine, I was gonna throw these pants away, in all seriousness" I say, smiling lightly. She still has a worried look on her face, but manages to smiles back.

"I... I think ill just..." She points back to her friend and walks away before I call her name.

"Wait!" I said making her turn around, "I didn't get your name" My smile growing a little bigger.

"Its Tania" she says, slightly smiling again.

"Thank for spilling your drink on me Tania, Im Y/N" I walk up to her and shake her hand.

"I really am sorry about that-"

"Its called sarcasm Tania, sarcasm"