13¤Somebody Else

Cover of Somebody Else-The 1975 by Alice Kristiansen

~New Girlfriend~

I sat in bed with my phone in my hands looking at the photograph

I sat in bed with my phone in my hands looking at the photograph. It wasnt a lie, it was real. I knew we had to move on, but I didnt think it would be so fast. I was still in the phase of regret and guilt, so seeing her with someone else just led to me thinking that she didnt want me that much in the first place. Why would she...

Everything, since I saw this photo, was moving so fast. The day, tv shows, the phone calls. She never called me after, which confirmed that... she didnt want me. She deserved better, someone who made her happy. Not someone she dragged along with her in pity, but someone who she stood with proudly and never with doubt. I wish I could be that person for her, even though she already made her choice that I will never be good enough and that I wasnt.

I wanted to go back and take her back, but she would never want me. It was just some stupid fight. I knew it was going to end someway, but this wasnt how I wouldve thought. Somethings seem worse then others and Im glad one of us didnt cheat, but then again... this feels the same way. But I'm not her girlfriend anymore and she has someone better to care for, someone who doesnt drown themselfs in self pity and hatred. Someone who can carry themselves and not be pulling her down with them.

But, I have to be glad that shes happy, with somebody else

(A/N I didnt not expect this to be so sad, omg. But sorry for not posting in a while and I wrote this in like 5 minutes so sorry cause it sucks)