12¤Office

~New Comer~

Oh god, I was so nervous about my new job at Buzzfeed; though they did transfer me from America to Australia which I was fine with. I dont know much about Australia or its people, which made me really nervous. Today was the day and I can not be late.

I rush down the stairs of the subway and see that my train hasnt arrived yet. I sigh, content to see that I had made it on time, and sat on a bench, resting since I ran all the way from my house because my cat decided to lay on my alarm.

I felt someone sit next to me. I quickly glance not really minding the person, but once I got a glance I took a second look. She was really pretty... woah she noticed me starring.

"Oh sorry, do you mind? I could move if you'd like-" I see her start to pick up her things, but I stop her before she gets up.

"No, no, no... its fine. I was just kinda" I train off not knowing what to say, "looking?" Fuck my life.

"Oh, okay" she said looking at the train tracks infront of us. I close my eyes, regretting my awkward nature.

When the train came, she got on the same train as me. Great. I sat down on a two seated bench.

I see the girl coming towards me because there was no seats left. I slightly move over to allow her more room. When she sits by me, I could feel the tension between us so I decide to say something.

"Hi, uh, look. I know I made a pretty bad first impression cause im like really awkward so like I just wanted to say that I didn't mean to offend you or embarrass you or anything like that so I'm jus-" I ramble on before being cut off.

"Hey, it's alright. I mean, I'm awkward all the time too. Its totally okay" she says waving her hands then smiled lightly. I let out a sigh then put my hand out to properly introduce myself.

"Im Y/N" she puts her hand out and shakes my hand.

"Well, I'm Tania. It was nice to meet you, but this is my stop" she motions to the door as we come to a complete stop.

"Hey, me too" I stand up with her and we get out, talking. We go up the stairs, talking about our interests and what we did for the holidays etc. When we get to the top, I turn one way as she stops.

"This is my way, guess I'll see you later?" I ask with a slight smile on my face, pointing in her direction.

"Yeah, I take this train almost everyday" she smiles back, and waves as she walks backwards her way, making me wave and turn going towards the office building.

I smile thinking about what tomorrow would be like. Its been a long time that I ever got to actually find someone I could relate to or have things in common, or just see people in general. Some say I'm a workaholic, but its just that my previous boss gave me to much work and never paid me for overtime, so I didnt have much of a choice about working. Speaking of working, I just remembered I was late for work. I start to fast walk towards the building. A couple minutes later I'm on the floor I was directed to and went to my desk, which was pointed out to me by a coworker. I sit and take somethings out of my bag, turning on my computer.

~Time Skip Of Justice~

I walk down the hallway, flipping through some papers that were just given to me. I turn a corner and bump into someone, making my paperwork to fall on the floor.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry" I say, kneeling to pickup my papers. The person who bumped into me, kneeled to and started to pick them up too.

"No, no, Its my fault, sorry" I look up as she hands me my papers and see the girl from the train.

"Hey... you" I say smiling, grabbing my papers and standing up. She stands up with me and smiles.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" She ask, still with a smile. I push my hair out of my face since it feel as I was picking my papers up.

"Um, new job. Just transfered here from America, hence the accent"

(A/N: I fucking suck, Im sorry. Hate me if you want. Also happy new years)