4¤Stop

~Meeting At A Strip Joint~

I sit on a bar stool. Alone. My friends took me here because they thought that I was one of the many people in our group that have been single for a long time. They are trying to help us find someone, but even though im one of those friends that are single af (👉💢), they left me sitting alone. That is until someone sits next to me.

"Hey" the person said. Who just so happened to be a male. Fuck.

"Hi" I say, keeping my arm on the table and giving a short wave, before I take a sip of my drink. He scoots closer to me, only to make me scoot a little bit further away.

"So whats a girl like you doing here all alone" he says smiling weirdly at me. Please stop.

"My friends and I are hanging out" I say looking around, trying to find at least one. Nope, none.

"Well, theyre not here right now, why dont you come with me?" He says slidding his hand onto my knees and going further up. I immediately grab his hand and push it away.

"Look, im not into males, alright?" I roll my eyes and look back away to finding my friends, while drinking my drink.

"So youre one of those girl aye? Well one night with me, might as well have never been gay" he says slidding his arm around my waist, putting it between my jacket and shirt ;which I immidiately try to push away. He tries harder to pull me closer to him, before someone pushes him away.

"Aye, mate. Back off" the girl says standing close to me. I adjust my shirt as he was moving it, trying to pull me closer.

"Who are you?" He says looking disgusted. Of fucking course. He looks her up and down, and laughs, "what are you gonna do to me?"

"Im her girlfriend" she moves closer and puts her arm around me, "and ill kick your ass, not that you have one anyway" she puts her fist up in front of his face. I give a short laugh at her little joke, seeing in his face that he wasnt as amused as I was.

"Fuck you, dikes" I roll my eyes and clench my teeth. He storms out of the club, not even glancing at one naked girl. Impressive.

"Thank you so much for saving me. You probably would have to be seeing me in the news for maybe the next week" I say smiling a bit, putting my hands on my waist, sort of stretching. She takes her arm off right when I started raising my arms.

"Yeah, no problem. I would regret not saving you, even if I had to be on the news too" she laughs, before shortly putting on a thinking face and saying, "although being on the news would be cool, but not dead. That would suck. I mean I woudlnt really be able to see myself on tv since I would be dead, which also sucks." And she continues to ramble on topic after topic.

"Wait wait wait, I never got your name" I furrow my eyebrows, slightly pointing to her.

"Oh, yeah. My name is Tania. Safi. Tania Safi" she seems like a talkative person. Which leads to a cool personality. Chill person. I let out a giggle since it seemed like more of a nervous trait. A giggle.

"Cool, my name is Y/N L/N" I shake her hand, which made me look at my watch. Shit its late. We were talking for about 2 hours, "shit. Um, its pretty late. I have to go" I start to walk away, before she stops me.

"Wait, I didnt get your number"