chapter 46

I reached my arm over to Harry and felt nothing but the bed sheets. I frowned and reluctantly opened my tired eyes. Harry was sitting at the end of the bed wearing nothing but his boxers.

"What are you doing Harry? It's 8 in the morning." I mumbled.

"My mum called. She's had an argument with Robin and wants me to go see her so I said I would." He sighed.

"You're going to Ireland again?"

"Yeah. I really don't want to but she seemed upset."

"You should go then. Why don't you want to?"

"I don't want to leave you." He sulked.

I crawled over to him and kissed his shoulder. "Don't be silly. I'll be fine. I spent many nights on my own before you came along you know." I smiled.

Although I felt bad for Harrys mum, I couldn't help but wish Harry wasn't going away. I didn't want Harry to know that though, because if I made a fuss he probably wouldn't go. I hope he's not gone for long. I hated sleeping without him and now with Hannah gone, I'd be left with just me and my own thoughts.

He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Wanna help me pack before you go to work?" He flashed me a big smile and fluttered his eyelashes.

I rolled my eyes and kissed his dimples. "C'mon then pretty princess."

--

At 10am I was ready to leave for work and Harrys bags were packed.

"Come here." Harry said with open arms. I let his body swallow me up as I inhaled his scent.  "Hopefully I won't be gone long."

I closed my eyes for a few seconds and felt his heart beating under my cheek. I hoped he wouldn't be gone for long either! I felt mean thinking that because his mum is obviously upset but I wanted Harry here with me, not in Ireland.

"Stay for as long as your mum needs you." I said reluctantly. "I'll be okay here." I pulled away from his chest and gave him a reassuring smile.

"I'll miss you." He frowned.

I giggled at his pouting face and planted a soft kiss on his jawline. "I have to go."

He kissed my lips and my mouth parted so his tongue could slide in.

I rested my forehead on his and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said before kissing my lips one more time. "I'll ring you later."

--

When I got home from the coffee shop I poured myself a glass of wine and went upstairs to run myself a bath. I filled it with loads of bubbles and relaxed. I hadn't had any me-time in so long and I was in desperate need for some.

I laid in the bath for about an hour and a half before climbing out and washing my hair under the shower head. I wrapped myself in one towel, wrapped my hair in another and wondered into my bedroom.

I towel-dried my hair and let it hang around my shoulders. Now I was getting more sleep and feeling a lot better, it was definitely showing. The dark rings surrounding my eyes were barely visible, my eyes were brighter and my cheeks finally had some colour to them.

I put on a pair of loose pink pyjama bottoms and a white tank top and smiled at myself in the mirror before heading down stairs. Being without Harry wasn't as bad as I thought but I did miss not having him around.

I put a pizza in the oven and watched shit TV, getting more bored by the second. 

Just as I was clearing my plate away my phone rang. Louis' name flashed up and I swiped the screen.