chapter 6

"What and then he just left? Just like that?" Hannah said taking another bite of her bacon sandwich. Which was very nice to wake up to actually.

Me and Hannah have keys to each others house just in case... well I don't know really. Me and Hannah weren't soppy people at all but we knew that we would do anything for each other. We were as close to sisters as we possibly could be without actually being related.

I nodded my head dipping some of the left over bacon into some ketchup. "Yep, Just that like."

"What's his name? You never did tell me." She laughed.

"Harry." I smiled. "He's tall, not too tall but taller than me. He has curly brown hair normally pushed back by a bandana and he has random..."

"Tattoos all down his arm." She finished my sentence with me. I gasped looking up at her.

"You know him?!"

"No... well yeah I do but not really. I just know of him, ya know, seen him round a few times... he was friends with Liam." She sighed as she said his name.

Liam was her ex boyfriend. They was together for 3 years, almost 4, then Liam moved away to Spain with his family and broke it off with her. I had never ever seen Hannah so upset, so... lifeless. It was awful to see her like that. He has been gone almost a year now but it took Hannah months to get back to being herself again. Liam leaving definitely made her a stronger person... I'm just glad she pulled through the other side.

I gave her a sympathetic smile and she tried her best to smile back.

"Soon though isn't it?" She said. "Ya know, like... after Jack?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I fell out of love with him a long time ago tho, Han." I said quietly and smiled sideways before taking our plates to the sink.

"Wanna go shopping today?" She called to the kitchen. "We'll be back way before your date, don't worry."

I looked at the clock and saw it was only 11, so I agreed to go with her.

We shopped until our legs ached and I managed to get a new dress and heels for my date with Harry. I didn't really know why I was making so much effort but I was, dare I say, excited for my date.

Hannah dropped me back at my house at half 5. She wished me luck and hugged me goodbye.

"I want all the goss tomorrow Mel" She called before I shut the door.

I decided not to eat anything because I was sure me and Harry would get dinner... even though I was starving!

I had a shower and blow-dried my hair before running over it with my hair straighteners. My hair was long and blonde. It came mid-way down my back and it was the only thing about myself that I loved. I put on my makeup before unwrapping the towel from around me and putting on my underwear. The dress I got for the date was a plum colour. It was fitted and finished just below the middle of my thighs. It was quite plain but I felt really good in it. I put on a silver necklace with earrings to match before slipping on my new black heels. I quickly shoved some lipstick and my phone into a small black bag and waited for Harry to arrive.

I was so nervous, I dont know why because I'd been on loads of dates before... Harry just seemed different to everyone else.

True to his word, the doorbell chimed bang on 7.

I snatched my keys from the kitchen side and my stomach fluttered before opening the door.

Harry was standing there with his hands in his pockets, rocking on his heels.

He was wearing skinny black jeans, a black shirt and a black blazer/jacket over the top. His old black boots made an appearance again but his bandana didn't. His hair was effortlessly swooped back and his smile widened as I stood infront of him.

"You look amazing!" He said while his eyes scanned up and down my body, not making it discrete he was doing so.

"So do you." I blushed and looked down at the floor.

"Thanks." He smiled proudly.

He stuck his arm out for me to take after I locked the door and he lead me to the black audi that was parked in my driveway.

He opened the door and slammed it shut once I was inside.

He ran round the front of the car and climbed into the drivers seat.

"Ready pretty girl?" He said staring at me.

I nodded my head and couldn't help but smile.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"An Italian restaurant, It's not far, I hope you're hungry." He replied smiling without taking his eyes from the road.

I spent most of the journey staring at him; at his perfectly chiselled jaw line and how his eyes narrowed as he drove and how his pink lips looked glossy in the moonlight. He looked just beautiful.

He glanced over at me and I quickly turned away.

"I know you've been staring at me Melanie, don't act like you wasn't" He chuckled.

I felt my cheeks flush but luckily it was too dark for Harry to tell.