chapter 23

I was so glad Zayn wasn't in when I got home, explaining myself to him was not what I needed right now. I was confused about what to think about Harry and Chelsea. Did I have a right to be upset when we wasn't even together? If I have a right or not, I am upset. Really upset. I've never really been in this situation before, I've never been hurt by a boy until now. I broke it off with Jack so I didn't feel upset after breaking up with him. I guess I know how he feels now. 'You're just finding yourself'.

Harry whirled round and round my brain and I jumped when my phone rang. Liam's name was flashing on the screen so I answered quickly.

"Hey Liam."

"Hiya love, You alright?"

'No, I feel like shit Liam but thanks for asking, how are you?' I rolled my eyes at myself and smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks, how are you?"

"I'm really good, I can come home friday!"

"Liam that's great! I can't wait to see you again, Hannah we will so happy."

"I know I can't wait! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again! I haven't seen Harry since I left, or Niall and Louis!"

I frowned at the sound of Harrys name.

"Speaking of Harry, he told me to tell you he's sorry." He stuttered.

"What? What do you mean? Have you spoken to him?"

"Yeah, he called me. He told me everything. I can't believe what he's done, that Chelsea is nothing but a cheap slut. No one liked her when Harry was with her, you shouldn't let her get you down. Harry just told me to tell you he's sorry and he'll make it up to you some day."

"Hmmm, thanks, but it's too confusing, we wasn't together but acted as if we were. I don't know if I have a right to be pissed at him or not and I just... I don't know."

"You have a right to be pissed at him Mel, what he did was stupid and the fact he lied to you was out of order. Harry is one of my bestfriends and I'll always defend him but when he's wrong, I tell him and he knows he's done wrong, trust me. Everything will be alright I promise you."

"Thanks Liam, I'll let you go, I don't want my love life running up your phone bill." I stifled a laugh.

"Okay, I'll see you real soon. If you need me in the mean time, call me."

"I will, thanks." I smiled before hanging up.

Seconds later Zayn walked into my bedroom causing me to jump.

"Sorry I didn't hear you come home." I said getting up.

"What's wrong? Is it Harry?" He rushed.

"No I was just talking on the phone to Hannah, she was upset, crying. You know how soppy I am!" I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and tutted.

"Where is Harry then? I thought he was staying here tonight?"

"Yeah... he's working now so he er, he can't make it."

"Hmmm, I'm ordering pizza, you in?"

"Sure I'll be down in a minute." I smiled.

I spent most of the evening making small talk with Zayn and watching rubbish on TV that I wasn't really talking any notice of. It got to about half 11 when my phone buzzed. A text from Harry read; *Sweet dreams pretty girl*.

I swallowed down the lump in my throat and stared at the message for a while before turning my phone off.

"I'm gunna go up now, I've got work in the morning." I said to Zayn.

"Are you sure you're alright?" He frowned.

"Yeah, just tired." I smiled. "Night Zayn."