chapter 18

"Yeah, so I hit her!" I finshed. Hannah stared at me with her eyes wide open and her hand over her mouth.

"Fucking hell Melanie!" She laughed. "And did she leave after that? I cant believe his ex girlfriend is Chelsea fucking Wright! God I hated her. Once we left that shit tip of a school, I didn't think we'd be seeing her again!"

"Yeah she left, I told her if she didn't, I'd break her nose." I shrugged. "and tell me about, I didn't think on our first little reunion, I'd be punching her in the face either!"

She laughed with her hands over her mouth again. "Oh my god! I Wouldn't even put it past you!"

"I always hated that little bitch! There was no way she would succeed in trying to belittle me infront of Harry... or anyone else for that matter!" I said, my eyes narrowing at the thought of her.

Hannah pulled me into a hug. "WORLD CHAMPION MELANIE BALBOA!" She yelled raising one of my hands into the air.

We both burst into fits of laughter.

"I'm proud of you." She grinned. "Proves you haven't lost your touch!"

"Thanks Han." I laughed.

"But if you ever need a tag-team partner, you know where I am." She winked.

"As always!" I smiled. "You can stay over tonight if you want? We'll sit and get drunk in our pyjamas like old times." I laughed at the memories.

"Yeah I'd like that." Hannah agreed. "Isn't Harry staying though?"

"No, he can stay at home tonight, It's no big deal." I shrugged and she smiled.

"That's set then! I'll go back to mine and grab some shit, I'll stop by at the shop on the way back and get some drink." She said grabbing her car keys.

"Alright, See you in a bit."

When she left I pulled out my phone and texted Harry. *Hannah's staying at mine tonight so I'll see you tomorrow x*.

He text back almost instantly. *Have fun, I'll miss your goodnight kisses!*

I smiled at my phone and put it back in my pocket.

I was so happy with everything right now. Dating Harry and seeing where things would go was exciting enough. I didn't feel bad for Jack anymore and I felt good in myself again, which was important for me.

Hannah was back in no time at all with a bag and 2 bottles of vodka.

"Haaaaaan, You know vodka kills me!" I laughed as she opened a bottle.

"Go hard or go home!" She laughed taking a shot.

"Now drink!" She handed me a shot and I obliged.

We defeated one bottle between us after about an hour and our words were slurred and we were laughing at everything.

"Ya think Liam will come back for me Mel?" She slurred.

"Well maybe I don't know. I would if I were him."

"Ya would? I miss him so much, I wish he would come back, I wanna hug him again." She giggled to herself as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Ugh, I still have feelings which means I need more vodka." She rolled off the sofa and wobbled over to the kitchen, re-appearing a few moments later with a fresh bottle of vodka and some coke.

"Glass." She said pointing at me.

I laughed and held out my glass. She put way more vodka in than coke but I was already so drunk I was unable to feel the burn.

We continued drinking and laughing until we fell asleep, which was early hours of the morning.

"I have thrown up 4 times this morning, I am never drinking vodka again." I sighed clutching my stomach. Hannah was laying on the sofa with her hands over her eyes.

"Me either, I can still taste it." She shivered.

"I would get you some water but my head may explode if I move." I said quietly.

Hannah started to laugh and came to sit next to me.

"After all this time, we're still no better with hangovers!"

"I don't think we ever will be, Han. People say they only get worse!" I laughed.

We laid down with our eyes closed for a while. I didn't know if Hannah was asleep or not but by the sound of the doorbell ringing through the house, she surely wasn't anymore.

The noise went straight through me and I held on to my head as my feet dragged me to the door.

"Zayn!" I grinned. "What are you doing here?!"

"Jesus Mel you look like death!" He laughed, pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah I'm hungover so don't talk to loudly!" I smiled.

"I was wondering if I could stay here until I go back to work. It'll be like a week, tops, but I don't wanna go and stay with mum and dad, Pleeeease?" He whined.

"Can't say no can I?" I laughed. "Come in."

"You're the best sister ever." He winked walking in.

"Hannah!" He chimed. "My sister from another mister! How have you been?" He gave her a hug and slumped on the sofa. "It smells like a pub in here!"

"I've been good, same shit really. And yeah... We're paying for it today though."

"I can tell, you've both looked better, put it that way." He laughed.

"Mel, dad said you had a new boyfriend I-"

"Oh nice to know he's been talking about me." I rolled my eyes. "He's not even my boyfriend yet, we're just dating! Don't you lecture me aswell, Zayn." I sighed.

"I wasn't going to lecture you." He said throwing his hands out infront of him. "I'm glad you're seeing someone new. I always thought Jack was a bit... I don't know... plain. I told dad to keep his nose out."

"Thanks." I sighed. "Dad came round here and made a massive scene infront of him, it was so embarrassing. He told me to go over and apologize to Jack for dumping him before I 'ruined it forever'. He made me so angry."

"Jeeez, that's rough. I wanna meet your new bloke anyways." He smiled.

"He's not like Jack. Jack was so boring but Harrys... He's... I don't know, different from anyone else. I think you'll like him!"

"Good, I'm glad you're happy. Dad will get used to it and if he doesn't then that his problem." He shrugged. "I'm gunna go get the bags from my car then me and you can get lunch if you want?"

Hannah went home before I headed up for a shower and got myself ready; despite the splitting headache that continued to grow, reminding me every second why me and vodka just shouldn't be friends.