Goodbye

The spikes impaling Segira retracted almost immediately, including the ones in her wrists and feet, and her limp collapsed in the snow in a heap, her blood soaking into the once white snow.

Segira!" Goku yelled as he watched in horror. She didn't reply though, not moving even slightly.

"Well, that takes care of that." He looked at the others with that same twisted, evil grin. "Now, who's next?"

"How dare you... You killed Segira!" Krillin growled, wanting so badly to kill him right there. "What did she ever do to you, huh?!"

"She disobeyed me and that was her punishment. It's sad really, we let a perfectly good experiment go to waste. Oh well, I supposed we could just make another one. I'm not sure how many attempts it will take this time, but I'm sure we'll get another successful one eventually."

"You monster!"

Vairos only shrugged. "Call me what you want, it doesn't change the fact that she's dead."

Goku gritted his teeth a bit before he looked at Segira's limp body again, but that's when he noticed she was still in that Super Saiyan form. "What...?" He thought in disbelief. He then saw her arm move slightly and his eyes widened in surprise. "Segira!" "She's still alive!"

Vairos looked at Goku with an annoyed look on his face. "I told you already, it's pointless, she's dead." Right after he said that, however, Segira suddenly gathered enough strength to jump up and wrap her arms around him tightly, pinning his arms to his sides as well. His eyes widened in shock and he looked back at her from over his shoulder. "Wha-817?! You're still alive!?" He asked in complete shock, he really did think that last attack killed her.

"I'm not dying...until you're dead!" She growled in response. Everyone else was shocked to see her still alive as well.

"Segira!" Gohan thought in relief, but he was still really worried about her injuries. "She won't last long if she doesn't have a senzu bean!"

"Let them go..." She growled again.

"Why should I?" Vairos growled back a reply.

"If you do...they won't bother you anymore...and I'm already as good as dead like this...!"

"And how do I know you're not lying?"

"I would never lie when if their lives were on the line...! But if you don't let them go willingly...I'll make you let them go...!" She suddenly grabbed his wrists and pulled and bent them both behind his back in a way they weren't supposed to bend, getting a cry of pain from him.

"Alright, alright!" He finally said, and just like that, the spikes around and impaling the others sliding back into the ground and freeing them.

When Segira saw that, she let go of Vairos' wrists, but wrapped her arms around him again. "Goku...get everyone out of here...!" Segira told Goku.

"What? No, we can't leave you here!" Goku told her.

"Please...I don't want any of you getting caught in the blast..."

Goku's eyes widened in realization. "Segira...you can't! You'll die too!"

"Gohan...we don't have a choice... I'm already as good as dead...and this attack will be strong enough to kill him... Please Goku..."

He stared at her for a moment before looking down. "Alright..."

She smiled weakly at him. "Thank you..." She said as her power started to skyrocket and an almost transparent sphere of light yellow energy surrounded her and Vairos.