Punishment

Segira cried out in pain each time Vairos landed a hard punch to her stomach, but her cries were muffled since he had a hand over her mouth, and wrapped around the front, lower part of her head, to hold her up off the ground by a foot or two. After she fell unconscious from all the tranquilizer darts that had hit her, some of the scientists had dragged into Vairos' room and told him everything she had done and that Goten was gone. Vairos was absolutely furious with her and told the scientists to leave immediately before giving her the beating of her life. It was even worse than her fighting with Vegeta or Pikkon because this time she couldn't do anything but take Vairos' attacks.

"I don't get it. If you hate pain," Vairos started before he let go of Segira so she would fall to the floor. But before she could hit the floor, he landed a solid punch to her cheek, knocking her back several feet and causing her to tumble on the floor a bit before sliding to stop stomach. "Why would you do this even when you knew what would happen to you?!" He finished with a growl as he walked over to her with clenched fists.

Segira winced in pain as she slowly pushed herself up on her hands and knees before looking up at Vairos, a pained look on her face as blood dripped down from her bottom lip and from her cheek where Vairos had punched her. "Because...I'll do anything for my friends... Even if it means...dying..." She replied weekly, her voice shaking.

Vairos growled again in anger, he was now right next to her, before he put his foot on Segira's head, pushing down on her head, and forced her back down on her stomach on the floor with a thud and pushing down on her head hard, making her wince and cry out in pain. "I'm not going to kill you, but you will be in a world of pain once I'm through with you!"

He moved his foot from her head to stomp on her elbow that was on her already injured arm. Her elbow bent the wrong way and a sickening crack sounded, her eyes widened and she screamed loudly in pain. Vairos just smirked and snickered in amusement, slowly applying more pressure to her already broken elbow, inflicting more and more pain to her.

Segira winced a bit as Vairos dragged her down the hallway by her hair, a trail of blood following them from her wounds. Her breathing was slow and ragged, and her eyes were just barely open as she stared up at the ceiling blankly while he dragged her limp body behind him. He was taking her to her cell, but since she nearly destroyed the last one, he was taking her to a different one that was on a lower floor in the lab. After a few minutes, Vairos opened a door that led into a room that was smaller than the last room they had kept her in. This one was also colder and it didn't have a window so she couldn't see the sun at daytime anymore. And since there was no window, the room was pitch black, it was much darker in there than the other one.

Vairos dragged her into the room before throwing her into the wall, making her back slam into the wall and making her cry out in pain. He then grabbed her lower right arm tightly and held it up in front of him before grabbing something that was on the metal bed next to them in putting it on top of her wrist. It was too dark for her to see what it was, but she heard chains clinking together and she felt something metallic and cold on her wrist. Then, without warning, she felt something close around her wrist, it felt like 4 fingers wrapping around her wrist, two on each side, and each one had a sharp point that dug into her skin on the bottom of her wrist. Segira's eyes widened and she cried out in pain, jerking her arm out of Vairos' grip and holding her wrist close painfully as blood dripped down from her wrist and onto the floor, her arm, and the chains.

"That should keep you from trying to escape." Vairos growled as he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. Segira watched him leave with tears streaming down her face as she held her wrist painfully, and as the door shut, the room became dark.

"I'm almost there, just a little farther and... There is!" Goten thought as he finally saw his house, a look of relief washing over his face. He was still freezing cold from that frozen wasteland where the lab located, but he kept pushing himself to keep going forward, he had to for Segira. He had to tell his dad and brother where they were keeping Segira so they can save her. He landed outside the house after a few more seconds of flying and immediately ran inside. "Dad, Gohan, I'm back!" He practically yelled as he ran inside.

Goku and Gohan looked at him in shock when he said that, Chichi was in a different room when he came back though. "Goten!?" Goku asked in disbelief before he jumped into Goku's lap, hugging his father tightly.

"Dad, I missed you so much!" He told Goku, tears starting to stream down his face.

Goku smiled in relief and hugged him back, so glad to see his son again and that he was okay. "How did you get out of there?" Goku asked him after a few seconds.

"And where's Segira?" Gohan added, he was obviously relieved that Goten was okay and home again, but he was also worried about Segira since she wasn't with Goten.

Goten pulled away to look up at Goku. "Segira helped me escape, she distracted those scientist people so I could get away. But..." He looked down sadly. "She had to stay back and keep those guys distracted so they wouldn't see me getting away. So she's still at the lab..." He started to cry again. "I didn't want to leave her there...but she insisted that I should be the one to escape, not her..." He cried.

Goku looked down at him with a sad look on his face before he hugged him tighter. "It's alright, Goten, I know you would've brought her with you if you could." Goku told him reassuringly. He nodded slowly, still crying as he buried his face in his father's shirt.

"Do you know where they're keeping her? We've looked everywhere, but we couldn't find anything. We couldn't even sense either yours or Segira's energy signatures." Gohan told Goten after a few minutes of silence.

Goten sniffled as he wiped some tears off his face and nodded slowly, pulling away from Goku. "Yeah... It's really cold there and it's kind of hard to find in all the snow though, but I made a huge hole in one of the walls so it should be a little easier to see..." Goten replied.

Goku nodded. "Good, that could be our way of getting inside without getting noticed. Good job, Goten." Goku told Goten. Goten looked up at Goku with a small smile and nodded.

"I'll call Bulma so she can tell Vegeta and Trunks what's going on. I'll call the Kame House too, maybe Krillin and the others can help us if we need it." Gohan said as he stood up.

Goku looked at him and nodded in approval. "That'd be great, thanks Gohan." Gohan nodded before going to the phone.

"Dad, we need to bring senzu beans too. Segira was in bad shape last time I saw her, and she might be worse right now." Goten told Goku.

Goku looked down at Goten and nodded before putting him down on the floor and standing up. "Alright, you guys say here, I'll be back with some senzu beans. Once, or if, Vegeta, Trunks, Krillin, and anyone else show up, we'll need you to show us where the lab is, okay Goten?" Goku asked Goten, getting ready to use Instant Transmission.

Goten nodded in understanding. "Okay." He said. Goku nodded back before teleporting away.